Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Anyone else got the Wondercap and Conditioning Treatment?

14 posts, 9 members
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I'm going to go try it out for the first time in ages purely because I now have a microwave again.

Does anyone else have it and use it with different conditioning products? It was quite a hit on social media a couple of years or so ago. Going to go see what I've got to put on my head and bake it for five minutes lol

AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hah, proof! With added face mask!

I hope it gives someone a giggle. Gawd I really do look as old as I am with that stuff spread all over my face lol :)

Just realised you need to flip the image so the title of the product reads left to right oops!
Ngahew
152 posts
Yup, I have the wondercap and mask...my Dad won it off Good Morning years ago. I always forget to use it. I like the result when I have used it though. Loving the facial mask ????
chikoboo
3402 posts
Go the mask selfie I love a good mask selfie!!! good on you PomKiwi xx
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I haven't ever heard of it but I love your selfie!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks Ladies :) First time I've done this, might edit my name too. Feel like a fresh start as it were!

Ngahew - a friend gave me this to try it really works for getting the impurities out. It's called Eden Garden Ultra Rich Facial Mud Mask. You can get it here but I think my friend got it from Life Pharmacy a while back:

http://www.kiwiplaza.co.nz/shop/product.php?id_product=194

Thanks chikoboo :) I'm so bloody shy about social media, not so bad with mud mask on though lol

trudijoy
8375 posts
hehe awesome.  never tried either but yay for the pamper selfie
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Awesome selfie:) I understand about the social media thing xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Ty again :)

I've decided it's time to move on a bit in life. Been stuck a bit recently and need to sort myself out. Going to start a blog of some description and start getting 'out there' again (in a good way lol)

I need more confidence, I suppose only time will tell. I've read so many posts on here from people who have found this site helps them and there sure are some lovely members on the forums and on facebook. Thanks to BR for setting up the site, it's taken me a while to really get into the spirit of things but now I'm going to do it :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Oops I totally derailed the thread lol sorry!

The Guardian Angel product really does work, I'd forgotten how good it was until now. It's drying atm and it's really silky and soft again. I don't own a hairdryer so I'll let it dry naturally. Gotta be good for my hair :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have it and its amazing and the smell of the products is so yummy.  Unfortunately the cap somehow split and no longer works and ran out of the Angel Treatment shampoo and conditioner but omg, it really does work.  The only downside I have is with the cap because it is so awkward and tight to get on and it ends up feeling like my head is being squished lol.  
1139 posts
Hi AmandaJane, I really hope your confidence increases. When I joined BR I felt uncomfortable using a photo of myself as my profile picture... The only reason I did it is because I didn't want to keep my account stuck at apprentice status! Anyway now I feel confident enough to use a selfie as my profile picture, and I probably take far too many selfies now haha, but it's better than lacking the self confidence like I used to. Hope it helps for you too! 
Macs
5351 posts
That Face Mask looks good. I love to try different Masks. I've had a play around with them more this year than any other year. Haven't tried the wondercap before. 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Mumof3munchkins - it is a bit tight and squishy on my head too lol. What a shame it's split though, how long did you use it for if you don't mind me asking? I wonder if they have a guarantee but maybe you would be out of that by now anyway.

I've run out of the conditioner now too, just used the last of it. I'm going to try it with some other things. I'll let you know how it goes!

Elena - thank you for the encouragement. I was stuck on a non-descript image for a while, then I put one of me online but I was really shy. Hohum, this might be it for now, until I take another. I don't do selfies generally but going to now :)

Macs - yeah it is good, it's effective but I've noticed it definately dries out my skin though, so I popped some ZA toner and moisturiser that I got from BR to review on and it's all good again now :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!