Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What do you think of Clouding?

18 posts, 14 members
pintsize
1072 posts
I was having coffee with a friend today and she said she had seen some amazing coloured hair on youtube and thought I should know about it.
I thought she meant sand art but no... she was talking about Clouding.

What do you think? is it in or fading out?

Here's a link
shazatron101
5112 posts
I tried to watch the whole video but Guy Tang is far too... Loud? For my taste. I dunno. So you just spray tan your hair with hair color? lol. Tempted but nah, not my thing. I like sand art MUCH better!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Cool... but not my favourite. Love the colours though!
pintsize
1072 posts
I am not sold on it either! mostly due to prefering bold & bright colours I think (looks alright on others though)
Sand art stuff is better but only because it graduates from rich to light.
xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
I watched about ten seconds and skipped to the result.  That guy is irritating.

The hair looks cool though
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
That guy is not my cup of tea lol but nah I prefer Sand Art. To me, Clouding just looks like they've had the colour in their hair too long and it has washed out 0_o 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha yeah he's an acquired taste. If you wanted that faded color though just mix your stuff with conditioner, boom. faded colored hair lol
Macs
5351 posts
I watched it. I like this clouding tecnique. Its a subtle colour not too bright. The purple came up really nicely.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I watched the video - he's a lot different to how I imagined he would be... much more irritating!I kind ?of liked the end result, but thought it was a lot of effort for what it was.
Macs
5351 posts
I kind of liked his colourful nature lol
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I usually do like people with colourful natures, but his voice and just the way he speaks made me want to turn it off lol
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Love the hair it's like mermaids and unicorns! But man that guy is annoying. His voice is just argh couldn't stand him.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I couldn't watch it. He drove me insane. Then the speed was off on our Internet and kept freezing with him in weird facial positions
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Looks cool but probably not on me, when you said clouding, I thought you said clowning and thought you were talking about contouring lol.  
Ringy
825 posts
I muted it and watched it like a deaf person - I really like the seamless blending.  I think it would be high maintenance and I'm to scaredy cat to ever try bright colors.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Ringfamily I should have muted too. The hair is great but with the technique how long would it take?
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
it looks interesting 
i could watch it as I was keen to see it :) it was amusing 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Watched it on mute and managed to get the gist of it, so it's airbrushing colour onto your hair.  Seems a cool idea and image all the variety of colours but it would be a hassle to do I think, at least the old fashion way of using foils means that the colours don't bleed together which could happen when applying like this, if you are going for multiple colours.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!