Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Youshop 20% discount for the month

27 posts, 12 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
Just had an email to say that until 12th September using the code WOOHOO20 will get you 20% off your shipping costs.  This is brillant timing for me and especially as the exchange rate is so high it helps soften the blow =)
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I love a good deal. 
BeautyGirl
162 posts
Can you use the code more then once :D?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes beautygirl, you can use it as many times as you want! unluckily for me, i paid for a parcel yesterday :(
chloednz
217 posts
Thats awesome! Have never used a shipping service (and am not quite sure how to) but was thinking of doing a sephora order for my birthday cos what better excuse. 20% is a good discount!
kirstyj
1732 posts
As if I needed more convincing to do another Sephora order. I've wanted to do another one for a while but now I am one step further!!!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
For me, its nordstrom (unless anyone else is doing an order i can jump in on). I want that chanel bronzer 
alikat
423 posts
After all the makeup that arrived a fortnight ago, I'm on a serious no buy and I have goals as to why no buy - we're now saving our butts off to go to LA for Christmas and Vegas for New Years next year. Then, I shall make my credit card known in Nordstrom and Sephora. And Neiman Marcus. And MAC. Cannot wait. No youshopping for me. Must. Be. Strong.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I received this email too, but can't think of anywhere I would use it lol. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
This combined with the GWP from nordstrom increased my want to purchase. Must look at pretties again then write reviews on what I have before I buy again.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Binary hun I'm debating a Nordstrom order if budget allows as I really want those Charlotte Tilbury matte lipsticks and highlighter, I'll let you know over the weekend if you want in =)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Awesome Chikoboo, let me know! Nordstrom has been tempting me for awhile now, why oh why can't the dollar be better! Seriously yesterday was the lowest it has been! But looking now, it seems like the dollar has climbed a little bit! Yay
BeautyGirl
162 posts
Please help a blonde out - I tried putting the code in the promo code area but it won't work :(
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh no beautygirl I'll go recheck my email but I personally haven't tried it yet.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ragingfrog just be aware that the Youshop team might remove your fragrances from the GWP xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Retry as this WOOHOO20!

I think the ! is part of the code =)
BeautyGirl
162 posts
Yay!! That worked :) make sure to use the ! At the end 
I saved $7 and that's quite a lot when the postage was in the $40s
thanks so much x
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Very true chelseaadelaidebut even if the samples get removed, it still a nice wee sample pack! I just made up my cart of the things i want.. so yeah it comes to 300 USD. What! How does that even happen :(
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I want the new Born This Way foundation soo bad!

Haha Binary, it's so easily done though! What's in your cart? Tehe
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Chelseaadelaide It has happened to me before where it has been removed, but I have gotten some perfume through it just depends on how visiable it is on wrapping and packing. I am thinking about a lancome order from macys at present now it will be about $US110 for about $US270 by the time all the GWP and other items are put in, so it is really tempting and that is not incuding any perfume samples.
But I really need to pan a lot of items I have and review them rather than buy, so I just need to wait a few months before I go spending.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Glad it worked with the ! and Ragingfrog why tell me these things now I want to try lancome things!!! just to get the GWP hehehe.  Binary let's not talk what in the cart as I think between Beautylish and Nordstrom I have the entire Charlotte Tilbury items sitting never to be purchased as they expensive but I am determined if I can to get those limited edition pieces =)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sarah if you want to hope on to an order to get that Born This Way foundation don't be afraid to friend me on Facebook I don't mind helping others out.  I'm hoping to grab this too but not sure if I will wait for the 3 lighter shades that are set to come out at the end of next month.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Thanks Chikoboo but I'm the same as you, I think I'll need to wait for some lighter colours. You'd think by now each brand would know how light they need to go! Ah well.
BeautyGirl
162 posts
Thanks so much for this mornings help :)

Now i need help again.. but with sephora
I have ordered from there once and every other time now i have tried to order i keep getting emails saying i cant etc this was only a few weeks but as well!!!

How do you ladies get through??
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I really want to try the Born this way foundation but I STILL can't work out what shade I'd be! It's getting really frustrating actually.
chikoboo
3402 posts
beautygirl did you try and do an order with Sephora in the last 48 hours as I think they have problems with the fall out of the elite point prizes so I am not sure if they temporarily shut down orders whilst they are checking, highly unlikely but they are getting slammed.   Have you changed banks or used a different card from when you did your original order?  I know if I don't use my Westpac debit card that it throws it back to say it's no good, but everytime I do use that card it goes through without any problems whatsoever?
kirstyj
1732 posts
I think with Sephora it is just luck of the draw. I have always used the same card. I have done about three or four orders and only one has been cancelled (because the youshop address is used by multiple people). Really thought I didn't find it that big of a deal because it just means there is a hold on some funds on your credit card for a wee while. And eventually I just try again.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!