Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 4 members
MareeB
5244 posts
Hmmm there's a new box and a deal of 2 boxes for $100! it seems two boxes may be winging their way to Oamaru pretty soon....
shazatron101
5112 posts
ooooooh do it maree, do it!!!!
MareeB
5244 posts
Lol I did Shaz! can't keep a good woman down heeheehee
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oooh I have not seen this, must look now!
tabucutie
1811 posts
That's a mean deal and I don't want to pass it up. By any chance has anyone bought the: It's all about you 3 and/or Mid Winter Bounty Box? I don't want to know what the products but more so if the majority of the products are CF or not? I usually end up giving them away and don't want to waste my money.

In saying that I could just buy it anyway and take out stuff that isn't CF for gifts? Any thoughts?
shazatron101
5112 posts
i think in the winter wof box there are 3-4 cruelty free products, and in the other box i think its 1 or 2, judging from the pictures on instagram. not entirely sure though, so don't take my word for it :-) 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks Shaz, I wish I had instagram just so I can see the pics now but  I refuse to get instagram. Still on the fence whether to get it...will see if anyone else comments. I can always decide tomorrow as I am away for the weekend.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Do you have Facebook? I can screenshot the pics and send them to you if you like :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yes I do have that :) Janice Ataaere-Mccartain
clarksnelson
2 posts
What a deal! I couldn't resist either :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I don't have to worry about it now. Just checked and 3 out of 4 boxes have sold out. Probably a good thing as I just bought quite a bit of clothing lol.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oooh quick -  a few more boxes have been added so there's still time if you hurry!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just saw this message now. Have been away for the last few days at an unveiling. There always a next box I can wait until then.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!