Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Where to get Sigil

5 posts, 3 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Does anyone use Sigil Cosmetics eyeshadows (the loose powder pots)? It says they’re made in NZ, but I’m battling to find an NZ stockist, as I only have two, both brown,  and I’d love a few more colours. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Silvene, we probably got ours in the same place - the advent calendar? Just flick her an email, she might be able to put you in touch with Sigil :)

In the meantime, it looks like Black Robin have the shadows:
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've got those and haven't used them yet. I did however keep the card they came with which gives an Etsy shop address. However the Etsy shop says they are on a break right now. So Black Robin is probably your best bet. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I also kept the card and checked the Etsy shop two days ago.  Before posting on the forum, I did a google search for suppliers and only came up with Black Robin, but they only stock 6 of the shades. Although, I must say that I was really impressed with the two that I got ... they’re wearable shades, the pigmentation is good and they apply really nicely. 

Are there any other affordable, nicely pigmented loose eyeshadows that apply smoothly, and come in singles (I’m not interested in another palette), that anyone could recommend? 

I did try Sleek Eye Dust a few years back, but the fishy odour of the pigment put me off buying or trying more. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Has anyone tried NYX Pigments? I can’t seem them listed in the brand directory, and I’m not sure if Farmers have them, I’ll have a look next time I’m in a Farmers store that stocks NYX (I want to see the actual colour before I buy). 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!