Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What do people compliment you on the most?

61 posts, 49 members
alexis
1 posts
I tend to get complimented on my teeth!! It sounds really strange but after suffering with braces for the last two years it makes me ridiculously happy! Otherwise I get a lot of compliments on my lips/lipstick at work (I'm a waitress) and it actually makes me x10 more confident, especially if its a colour I dont usually wear in such casual situaations *cough Wicked cough*
Lutece
1849 posts
You have such beautiful hair Elena!
People compliment me most about my long eyelashes :-)
Hollie
320 posts
Nice pic of the super-mermaid hair Elena!

MicheleC
419 posts
At 52 you start to notice a bit of a decline in compliments. However in saying that my husband has been making up for this by giving me daily compliments on how I look. With my makeup renaissance I have been getting a lot of compliments about looking great and making him look old and crusty! lol! For a very long time I could surprise people with my age - they always thought I was at least 10 years or more younger. That is now a bit harder as so many 50 year olds look 40....  I still don't think I look my age and am glad that I have a few pluses on my side (oily skin in the past put off the advance of wrinkles).  I am pretty happy with my hair and that has often drawn compliments with its natural wave/curl. I have dark brown eyes and my naughty sister used to say I had deep pools of cow poo!! She didn't use poo she used that other word .... (She has blue eyes). I have nice nails that my husband comments on when they are red. Isn't he a darling?! One thing I never do is paint my toenails. My feet look like hobbit feet - no they are not hairy! just wide and short. I am glad though that the Ziera range have wide fittings because I have some really comfortable heels from them that look great as well (more husband compliments).    
deelooc23
48 posts
Funnily enough... my wrist & forearm tattoos. The same ones my frieend asked me to cover up for his wedding LOL
cushlaH5
178 posts
great thread :) i mostly get complimented on my cheekbones, brows and hair. they are definately the features i put the most effort into :) and all my friends and family know if they want to butter me up all they have to do is compliment my brows and i will melt haha theyre like my pride and joy :)
tabykitten
186 posts
I get complimented on my nails quite a bit - I just love nail polish soooo much... Hoping to graduate to nail art one of these days (but I'm pretty clumsy, so not overly optimistic that this is gonna go well ;)
JacinnaKaisa
2 posts
I've been told by my best friend (the guy I've had a thing with for the last year and a half) that my eyes are what attracted him to me the most when he first met me. They're hazel and in sunlight they go amber (freaking awesome!), they also have freckled of dark brown in them which i think is cool. I often get compliments on my eyes, or the shape of my lips cause I have a realllly defined cupids bow. My naturally curly hair often gets comments too, because its so curly and long people think its fake or i did it myself. :P and now that I've lost a lot of weight, i get a lot of compiments on my legs/body.
emann
73 posts
I get compliments on my green eyes and ginger hair. It is my natural hair colour which I have grown out this last year. I used to hate it as a young girl, being teased. Now in older age I'm loving it.
xjayloux
900 posts
Always my hair.. Whether its the length, my mermaid waves like you Elena or just in general.. Which I find funny because I think its way too thick and looks like I have stuck my finger in a light socket most of the time with all the crazy waves and frizz that comes with it! Lol. 
1139 posts
Jay, you have the most amazing, lush, thick, long hair! It's so gorgeous!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!