Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Weather warming up!

17 posts, 6 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Today was a gorgeous day and it was quite hot. My body wasn't ready for shorts or jandals lol so I just gave myself a pedicure and tomorrow morning I will tame my hairy legs and slap some moisturiser on. How is everyone else doing coming into the warmer months, do you keep on top of things? I could definitely do with a cut and colour to freshen things up too. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Weather in Auckland is like 50/50 nice sun with clouds or winds. Already breaking out the dresses and cute co ord sets. Adjusting to regular shaving again. Like my hairy winter legs though.  Also trying a gradual tan product. So good so far. I don't usually use them but trying something new.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I could definitely do with a gradual tan product Tabu. I also can't wait to start wearing dresses again...I have so many :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yay dresses! Love dresses, but I think I actually have more skirt and top co ord sets new. Really trying not to buy more summery clothing, but it's my favorite clothing season in the year.

I'm using [color=#3b133b]SugarBaby Golden Girl Gradual Face and Body Cream Daily Glow. I got it jn the vault and haven't reviewed it yet, but like the results I've seen so far.[/color]
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I will have a look at the SugarBaby tanner! I just recently used a SugarBaby mask and I loved it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Is that the sheet masks or pottle masks? I haven't tried their sheet masks yet but am keen to give them a go. I am planning to do a bit of shopping on the SugarBaby website this week. They have a 20% off tanning range until 31st october.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It was the goodbye to dry sheet mask. My skin was sooooo dry and it was so refreshing. Oh cool I will have a look!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Think I will chuck one in with my order, why not!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I purchased a cute pair of Roxy jandals that arrived yesterday so today I'm cranking them out. My feet are almost glowing lol
kirstyj
1732 posts
Not usually the biggest summer fan - being uber pale means a lot of extra sunscreening for me!  But love the cute kids clothes for summer. I've never bought so much stuff from postie plus but they have some great cute things
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sun? What sun?! Raining all afternoon, but lovely being inside cozy and warm on my chair. Perfect for afternoon napping. 
I'm definitely a sun lover and spend a lot of time on my hammock every summer. I used to apply Oasis Self tan when temps started heating up but they no longer make this beaut of a product. I wasn't brave enough to try another brand apart from Dove. Does anyone recommend a self tanning product? 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I prefer to use a gradual tanning moisturiser.  I've tried a few different brands over the years, and my favourite is definitely Palmers Natural Bronze.  They also do a coconut oil one, for those who like a more coconutty smell.

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've only used the Dove one and it wasn't bad. Will have a look at the Palmers one Silvene :-)
Thanks ladies. I'll check out Palmers as well :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got a haircut and my roots done end of September which was nice. And im shaving my legs more but i think i need a new tan, mines going a bit weird
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lucky! I really need a trim, we only have 1 hairdresser here and she's pretty booked up lol. I usually cut my own hair but would like some layers and I am not that talented:-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!