Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Trilogy’s new Vitamin C products!

20 posts, 9 members
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Hey ladies!

If anyone’s trying out Trilogy’s new Rosehip vitamin C booster and lotion, please let me know how it goes. Is it worth the price? 

I’ve been waiting for this to come... and it’s finally here!

Thinking of getting one once i get through some of my close-to-expire beauty stocks ;D

itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Ohh sounds interesting.
MareeB
5238 posts
I'd be keen to know also.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’ve got a sample of the vitamin c booster. I already have two vitamin c serums opened and the Sunday Riley one waiting in the wings so it will probably be awhile before I open it. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Wow, amazing Soozie hahahaha =D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Smileypisces, they also sent me a $10 off voucher that needs using before 28th April. I’m unlikely to use it, so if you want to drop me a DM on Instagram with your address, I can pop it on the post for you :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
First double post for a long time!
Macs
5351 posts
No , but I’d love to give it a go.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Aww... that’s so nice of you soozie... but i don’t actually have instagram, which is unbelievable hahahaha =D. I do still have a $20 voucher from farmers i haven’t used yet, so feel free to share it with the other ladies ;D.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ok, $10 off voucher up for grabs if any one else wants it!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I was lucky to get a sample to try as well. I definitely love my Vitamin C treatments. Will have to see how it compares to the Garden of Wisdom one, it's definitely more expensive than GOW.
Kimrose
1412 posts
I went to a training for the new vitamin c products on monday and was given full sized products. We tried the booster on the night and it was devine. I need to use a couple of products up before I open the new ones but I will definitely review them.
MareeB
5238 posts
Thanks Kim. I'll look out for the booster.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Aww... Kim... This is really..tempting... I really should go and get one soon =D
MrsO
196 posts
Yes I am really interested in trying these products, Farmers has the Vitamin C Booster and the lotion for $10 off each. They also have the Duo Kit with both products, which works out cheaper to buy even than the individual products on special, so I have a $10 gift card which I might just use towards this!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
These products are available for review now on BR. Can’t wait to read what others thought on the booster.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I still haven’t used my sample of the booster yet lol. It’s next in line once I finish my Sunday Riley one. 
Lisaanne
72 posts
I haven't tried the Vitamin C range by Trilogy but this week I'll be purchasing their oil make up remover which is getting great reviews and beauty awards. Love NZ made!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Farmers currently have a gift with purchase if you spend over $60 on trilogy. 
Lisaanne
72 posts
Yes and it's a decent gift with purchase. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!