Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The BR Gossip Fairy...

68 posts, 35 members
Macs
5351 posts
I didn't notice that hashtag until you mentioned it last night. Will be keeping a look out for the Beauty Box Date.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
How exciting! I might aswell just give up on my no spend now then! I'll do an October no spend
Ringy
825 posts
Oh how nice- it's my birthday month and everything! That's made my birthday wish list pretty easy.
mallomiss
569 posts
Doing a happy dance!!! 
I sencond the idea of a Gossip Fairy IG account! I'd follow her too! 
Lutece
1849 posts
Seriously!? HAHA I told hubby this morning that I am doing a no spend this month, it looks like I will just pretend I never said that bahahaha oppsies!
Macs
5351 posts
Hopefully he's already forgotten about that lol I've become a instagram stalker of BR ..Who saw that they were at LUSH lol
Head Pixie
569 posts
Ermagherd - LUSH was amazing. Seriously amazing. I walked out wanting one of everything! But we can't say anymore ... for just under three weeks .... Stay tuned ;) xx
pintsize
1072 posts
Head Pixie... did you just let slip that it will be the end of the month?? OMG my Visa might just be thanking you :) haha it has had a workout lately
Head Pixie
569 posts
Weeeeelllll ... I can tell you what amazing goodies you can buy then... you might have to wait a little longer to actually buy them. But they will be worth it! xx
Macs
5351 posts
Ooo, I wonder what it is..
trudijoy
8375 posts
** redirects Xmas funds straight to Lush **
MissQT
1547 posts
oooh I'm super excited! My money has been saved for  a good reason.
krystaldream
60 posts
My birthday is at the end of this month, perhaps it could be a birthday present to myself? Haha :)
Macs
5351 posts
Who saw that candyfloss scrub on instagram? That sounds so nice.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I did! It looks oh so cute!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I did as well Macs :) super cute x
ChristineHoll
152 posts
A little birdie has told me to stay close to BR for the next few days..... 
Ngahew
152 posts
Exciting!!!! omgsh, cant flipping wait!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!