Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Spabath and lush?

7 posts, 5 members
We are putting together a Pamper pack for a friend a group of us have put in for a couple of nights away for her.

What products would/can you use in a SPABATH? i would hate to give her products that will damage the spabath and leave her with a hefty repair bill.

any suggestions on what else to put in it?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I can’t put in the post i wrote, which is odd. I get an error. 2 secs and I’ll try again 
trudijoy
8375 posts
ugh BR is broken

Lush is quite oil based and uses bright colours which she’d have to clean. I’d go bath salts, maybe a couple candles and an eye mask, maybe a lovely lotion mini 

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lush bubble bars are ok in a spa bath. I've used some in my mums spa bath and the bubbles are epic! I wouldn't use one with lots of lustre in it though. 
MareeB
5254 posts
Oh wow, a spa bath with Lush would be amazing right now!
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Ahhh spabaths are amazing. I think if you're after something really nice that doesn't cost heaps and doesn't leave color in the bath things like a few drops of essential oils are nice to scent the water. I like to add a good ammount of glycerine for a moisturizing properties, you can also look into things like milk to make things opaque in your bath but rinses out okay. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Be careful with oils, they’re bad for the mechanics of the baths. Bubbles are fun but again be careful about what’s in them

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!