Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Shows to binge

78 posts, 13 members
MareeB
5251 posts
I just finished Terra Nova on Disney plus. I loved every second. So sad they didn't make a second season.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Hubby and I binge watched all seasons of breaking bad. 
MareeB
5251 posts
I need to look at Breaking Bad. It seems to have a cult following. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Breaking bad was made back in 2008. Cant believe I waited this long to watch it lol. Highly recommend.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Still got one season of breaking bad to finish. Watching a bit of house and this new weird anthology series called high maintenance. 
MareeB
5251 posts
I just watched Inhumans. Not amazing but certainly good enough to be something you could binge on a sick day. Only one season with 8 episodes.
I need to get onboard the Breaking Bad train too!!!
Love Yellowstone (on Neon). Great watch. Game of Thrones fan too so following House of the Dragon at the moment.
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I'm also watching House Of The Dragon.....not sure how I feel about it yet but will give it more time.
Lisa-Lou I agree. We aren't too sure yet either. It's hard not to have high expectations :-)
MareeB
5251 posts
I haven't started House of Dragon yet. I didn't get into Game Of Thrones but thought if I watch House of Dragon I might enjoy Game of Thrones afterwards.
MareeB
5251 posts
I watched Echoes on Netflix today. It is a limited series. It was good but very confusing at times.
Kimrose
1419 posts
We changed internet providers and got Amazon  free for 6 months.
We have watched Reacher. If anyone has watched the movies the series is very different.  No Tom Cruise, which, if you have read the books, he is nothing as you imagine. The series is much more realistic.  Jack is much more realistic 
melanieb
2 posts
I'm loving  Peaky Blinders on Netflix. A bit violent, set in the early 1900's, old style gangster series. It's good.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Have been watching a lot less TV lately due to my new role. Currently on Season 5? Of House.
MareeB
5251 posts
Me too, cos I'm back to working two jobs. I want to watch Dr Strange, and Spiderman: no way home on Wednesday, and the Handmaids Tale on Thursday, and I started watching I Came By but gave up on it, then a friend told me to go back to it and keep watching, so I will. Did anyone see Thor: Love and Thunder? I watched it and wonder what everyone else thought of it?
MareeB
5251 posts
I just watched a movie on Netflix called "do Revenge" it was an easy watch.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Finished House and last season of Breaking Bad. Started watching the latest season of Handmaid's Tale
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Just finished watching the Netflix series Monster: The Jefferey Dahmer Story. It's not for the faint hearted..
MareeB
5251 posts
I'm enjoying Handmaids Tale. I kinda wish she'd stop doing that crazy face all the time though..
MareeB
5251 posts
I'm planning to watch the Dahmer story too Toni-Lee. Lots of people have mentioned it to me. I watched Rillington Place (pretty good) and Moonfall this week so far. Moonfall was a pretty goood disaster movie. I was sick on Monday so hired Jurassic World: Dominion (I'm a dinosaur addict). I wasn't wildly excited and probably should have saved the $8 and waited for it to come on Netflix.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Was recommended Echoes (nf) by a work colleague, psychological thriller limited series. So good. Currently watching The Watcher. Another psychological thriller series.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I've just started The Watcher as well, I'm liking it so far.
MareeB
5251 posts
Ooh, I just looked at the Watcher Toni-Lee - I'm going to watch the first couple of eps before work, thanks for that! I enjoyed Echoes as well :)
Kimrose
1419 posts
The watcher is on my list to see, I read the book, if you are a reader I recommend it 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Kimrose thanks for the heads up on the book. Will have to give it a read. 
Does anyone else live Yellowstone?? The latest season is about to start :-)
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I don't think I've seen it. I really need something good to watch though!
MareeB
5251 posts
I haven't seen Yellowstone. Is it good? I'm glad to see One Lane Bridge is back. I'm going to watch the first 2 eps tomorrow night.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Since my role change at work, not binging as much or as often. Finished all 5 seasons of Chuck. Also, the Handmaid's Tale s5. Can't wait for the 6th and final season. It's going to be a good one!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Just starting season 3 of Dead To Me..
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I'm rewatching Ratched.  I gave up on House of the Dragon, I couldn't get into it then I missed an episode and it was all over the show.
MareeB
5251 posts
I loved Ratched too Lisa. I tried watching 1899 but it lost me at ep 5. It got too weird. I'm working all weekend and currently watching a re-run of Southern Charm between shifts.
MareeB
5251 posts
Wednesday starts on Wednesday on Netflix -  can't wait :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Caught up on New Amsterdam. Binged S6 Elite. Tried to watch 1899 but couldn't get into it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Wednesday was awesome! Hadn't watched the Addams family movies either so watched them too.

Have been working through Good Girls this weekend. 
MareeB
5251 posts
I enjoyed Wednesday and I love the Addams family too :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Finished all 4 seasons of Good Girls. Sad it was cancelled. As per usual after finishing a series, netflix sad. A couple of seasons of other shows are being released this month. Look forward to it. 

Also, happy 1st of December :)
MareeB
5251 posts
I'm watching Drag Race: Canada vs the World - our own Anita Wiglit is featuring on it. Otherwise I have nothing else to watch at the moment.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Halfway through Wednesday and loved Good Girls. If you haven't watched Dead To Me it's a must see...it is a comedy with Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Where is that streaming Maree?

I lost interest in the last season of Dead to Me. Its on my watchlist but not rushing to watch it.
MareeB
5251 posts
Hi Tabu it's on TVNZ Ondemand. I love it :)
Daile
35 posts
I just binge watched the latest season of the crown - would definitely recommend it! Need to catch up on handmaids tale - haven't watched that in a while. Have to be in the right mood for something dark.
MareeB
5251 posts
Did anyone watch the Meghan and Harry doco?
MareeB we don't have Netflix. Have you watched it???
MareeB
5251 posts
Yes I watched all 3 episodes. Not as explosive as I thought it might be.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Me too Maree. It was interesting but yeah thought it was gonna be a bit more.
Daile
35 posts
Haven't watched it - but has been interesting reading the commentary about it. Maybe the next part will be more interesting?
MareeB
5251 posts
I dunno Daile - but it's car crash tv, you don't want to look but you can't help yourself - well I can't. It's very treacherous what they're saying. Speaking out didn't end well for Diana. There's a lesson in that I think.
Priyatina9
5 posts
I've been stuck at home with covid at the moment and there's so many good recommendations here! Definitely going to give breaking bad a go!
MareeB
5251 posts
I hope you are ok, and get well soon Priyatina9!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!