Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Profile picture

9 posts, 5 members
tanitaandtia
144 posts
Any time i find a nice pic of me and try to upload it on here it is ALWAYS too big :( I don't know how to take smaller mb/pixel pics?
BarbaraMay
131 posts
can you crop the photo size? thats what i have to do for trade me lol, i use windows photo editor and crop out the background, makes the photo smaller, and less mbs!

or you could try changing the file name to a jpeg, that can help as it will save them to a lesser quality.

xjayloux
900 posts
Do you use an iphone? Crop it into a square and then upload it either to your email or facebook then save it to your computer then it will be way smaller and cropped and useable as an avatar on here :)
xjayloux
900 posts
Or you could even put it on instagram and it will crop it and save it for you
tanitaandtia
144 posts
Thanks ladies, I will try rename it first.
Instagram sounds good.... But i took the picture on my camera so i don't think i can load to it from comp. thanks for your suggestions though :)

V-Vulpes
25 posts
You can use Paint to resize images
xjayloux
900 posts
This is what id do if i was in that pickle hehe... Bare with me!

I would upload it from comp to facebook.. (if its not already on there) then save it to my phone from facebook or even email it to yourself and save to your phone.. Then just open up in instagram!

Hope this helps and makes sense xo
BarbaraMay
131 posts
You got it changed :)

melcherizayd
31 posts
iv had the same problem"/

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!