Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR What Are Your Not Ideal Holiday Experiences?

55 posts, 13 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha no horror stories about Fiji is good! Poor friend though that sounds awful.
Ohhh yes I am going to buy as much Pure Fiji as humanly possible!
MareeB
5244 posts
Rachel Hunter made Fiji loook fabulous. I'd like to go there, but Samoa is still my most wanted! I've heard Rarotonga is fab.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bummer I never saw that Maree. Our top picks are Fiji, Rarotonga, Samoa at the moment lol we keep changing our mind! At first it was Tonga! Everywhere just looks amazing.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    When I've gone on vacay in Asia I've always padlocked my bag with my valuables. Always bolt and latch the door and use the peep hole when someone wants to come in. Even used to put out the do not disturb sign when I would go to breakfast and then switch to make up room when I got back hoping the hotel maids would come do the room when I was in so I knew nothing would go missing. Plus I would hide my laptop in my bags so my room wouldn't be targeted for valuables. Never gotten robbed. Although when I was six one of my toys went missing, but I could've misplaced it since I was six years old. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I have yet to go to any of our Pacific island neighbours but they are all on my to do list. Kind of hoping to go to raro next year as a 30th birthday present to myself.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!