Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Latest Shaaanxo Video/ BRBB/ BDB Coupon

65 posts, 25 members
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Just gives us more time to save our points, Shelley ;D It's going to be amazing. If they have the Black Opium perfume in there at any time I will be the happiest person on Earth. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think anything I can get will make me happy!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Part of me is like "I wanna get something super high end in the vault to treat myself" and then another part of me is like "but if I love what I get I might not be able to repurchase it ;^; " Oh the struggles of BR.
trudijoy
8375 posts
to give you an indication, I've been eligible for 3 vaults and participated in 2. In the first one I spent about 600 points and got a Natio scrub, a Schwarzkopf hair oil, a Thursday Plantation lavender oil and a Nivea lotion, I think.

In the Dec one I spent about 1100 and got an Avon eyeshadow, a Sol Scents sunscreen, a Schwarzkopf hair mask, some J&J face wipes, a Moisture Mist concealer and a Sugar Baby fake tan

This time round I don't need a lot so will be looking for something sinfully decadent as a treat <3
chikoboo
3402 posts
Enya you can look the vault has a preview day that allows everyone even those who joined up that very day access to just take a look at what is on offer it helps those who are entitled to enter a warm up and plan ahead session as things fly out quick.  But saying that BR are sneaky and generous by keeping some items back and only putting into the vault hours before it opens, also at the last reformatted vault they also kept a chunk back to refresh the vault halfway through the day.   In regards to how much things are its $1 per 10 points and the items are generally RRP.  So if you have for instance 200 points that is $20.  Postage is extra ontop and isn't covered by points.  All the details and fine print are in the article titled Beauty Vault in the footer of the page.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks Trudi and chikoboo, that's really helpful. Just need to wait patiently now until I'm eligible. Time to get reviewing in the meantime!
trudijoy
8375 posts
You're close soozie...get to expert status (501 points, among other things) and you're almost there. This one will depend on dates, but for the next one, def xx

http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/article/the-beauty-review-statuses
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Ooooh I didn't know that! I wish I'd been able to look at the December vault! Oh well, I'm super excited now hehe, thanks Chik <3
simone94
191 posts
Did any of you that received the March box end up etting this coupon, I absolutely love the brow pencil and theres a couple other things I had my eye on also and would like to know bout the coupon before I make an order
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hmmm I don't remember getting one in the box, and I haven't got an email about an offer for it - assuming they would email the deal. I'm not too bothered. I found a pencil that I love haha 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Did this voucher ever go live? I can't recall ever seeing it - unless I'm super blind hahaha. It said it would be there with the relaunch but I don't remember D: 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Shazatron I totally forgot about this! Did anyone get one? I didn't and wasn't too bothered as I wasn't a fan of the pencil but my sister loves it, it would have been rad to give it to her since she now has a baby and doesn't have the spare cash to indulge. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
It wasn't my fav pencil either, but I know so many people absolutely fell in love with it after the BRBB and have repurchased.
Macs
5351 posts
I enjoyed the spoolie on that pencil.
trudijoy
8375 posts
my pencil just died, and i would have replaced it but discovered something I liked much better in the meantime. I'd def use it again though.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!