Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Korean Beauty

12 posts, 5 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
For those of you that buy Korean beauty products, whereabouts do you purchase from? I've been online on a couple of sites and don't remember it being so expensive to purchase.

Where does everyone purchase theirs and is it cheaper? I want to try the Holika Holika primer but ouch its a tad expensive lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just get mine from iherb now. I haven't compared prices though but it's just convenient since I already order regularly from them. They also stock Pixi. They don't have much Holika Holika at the moment but they seem to add to their Korean brands all the time. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Have you tried Hikoco? I havn’t shopped from there.. but they seem to have a few Korean products there, and also https://www.mik.co.nz =). 
Imoshen
461 posts
I normally go to Hikoco first and if they don't have it I will check out Yesstyle.com.  It can be a little pricey from there though but they do stock a lot of brands.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh i love yesstyle too Imoshen... but yeah overly expensive alright... hahaha =D
KnotJustAScarf
43 posts
I usually go Hikoco, but I recently snagged some Korean face masks super cheap on Tobi because they were on sale! Which I didn't expect.
Imoshen
461 posts
SmileyPisces - I don't mind it being more expensive, as long as I can get it :).  I've recently discovered Hada Labo's Shiro-Jyun Premium Whitening Lotion and it has blown my mind on how moisturising it is.  Japan Mart might stock it but I'd be crushed if I went there and it was out of stock.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Imoshen, Japan Mart have a good selection of Hado Labo on their website available to buy online, including the  shirojyun line. 
Imoshen
461 posts
Thanks Soozie!  I had a look on there for the one I picked up overseas but they didn't have it on the website.  Might duck into the shop to see if they have it but if not, yesstyle.com it is :).

SmileyPisces
253 posts
Aww... let me know if it really works Imoshen hahaha ... i need to find a product for my sunspots and freckles hahaha =D.

Ippondo is also a nice place for some asian beauty products.. 
Imoshen
461 posts
SmileyPisces - I have been using it for nearly two weeks now and what I've really noticed is that it has been calming down my redness after washing as well as being incredibly moisturising. 

Alpha Arbutin is supposed to take a long time to have any effect so I'm not expecting overnight miracles.  If it helps with redness however, I'll be purchasing this for life.  

It doesn't make my skin oily either and in the morning when I wash my face it is so so soft. 

I find I'm wearing less makeup too.

Yay for Cica Balm!  Soon Jung (Etude House) have an amazing Cica Balm that is free of fragrance and wonderfully soothing.  
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Nice~~~ =D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!