Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How did you come across Beauty Review?

65 posts, 64 members
Jesse
745 posts
Originally from a google search I did when I was wanting to give a salon a bad review! Then rediscovered it again one day and been hooked since :)
Jeseta
34 posts
Wow you guys all have amazing memories! I've only been a member for a few months and I can't for the life of me remember how I got here!
g1ggles2
358 posts
I remember I had just started my maternity leave & was looking for away to trail products and samples as a wayto keep me entertained & my mail box busy - I stumbled across Beauty Review & ever since Iit has been so much morr than a sitr as away to trail products - that just happens to be the cherry on top!
Sylvia
149 posts
I was searching for a review on a particular product which I couldn't find on makeupalley (which is where I used to go for beauty reviews), and this came up on google search. I signed up before I realised that trials and points came as part of the site, and it's just continued to get more awesome. :) That was March last year (I checked my profile for that, my memory's not that good haha), and BR has been one of my most visited sites since then :) x
Lutece
1849 posts
This is a fantastic thread!! I saw Danielle post on her Facebook about beauty review and when I saw the site I was hooked!! 

ChristieMJ
358 posts
This has actually been a really interesting read :) I've always read reviews on everything before I bought them, and always tried to find reviews that were independent of a selling website if that makes sense and one day just stumbled upon BR - can't believe it took me SO LONG! I've been looking for this site half my life, so glad for all the honest reviews on here from real kiwi women!
kayxcake
422 posts
I was searching for NZ beauty subscription boxes when I came across BR ^^
Mila
1209 posts
I was busy googling a product ( I cant for the life of me remember what product I am always googling products - well not anymore!) and a review popped up from Beauty Review , I had a look around the site and I never left ! :)
cheenamaria
13 posts
I was searching for reviews regarding a particular product and saw this site. Im so happy because not only can I read reviews, there are also heaps of interesting beauty topics in the forums.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I actually found this site through my good friend google, when i was looking for a beauty product. I signed up immediately, but have only been active in the past 4 months
spooks26
108 posts
my darling friend( rachel m) introduce me to BR ,i was so interested  after hearing about it and im so glad she told me about it ,i love everything about it .now im doing the same ,telling my friends and famliy and manged to sign at least 4 friends up :) 
Genna
49 posts
I signed up June of last year after a friend had shown me a perfume she had been selected to trial, after a few months I became less active due to study and, well, life in general, but over the past few months I have really enjoyed jumping back on the BR wagon!! 
george
150 posts
I think it must of been a few months ago I saw an acquaintance post something up on Facebook.. had a bit of a gander and then never left! Haven't been as active recently with posting and reviewing but always seem to be on here stalking through products! 
isemonger
224 posts
Oh no.... I can not remember.... Ummmm.... Monday brain why? Why you do this? Hahaha I think it was dr google... but moday has stolen my brain..... x
GreenPiglets
24 posts
A friend out me on to it only recently. I'll admit I did have an "omg where have you been all my life!" moment ha

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!