Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Disappointing!!

12 posts, 7 members
Lisaanne
72 posts
Well that was a disappointing vault. I got all the items I wanted this morning and then once again I was instantly booted off the site. It took me 30 mins to log back in and when I did everything in my cart had been removed. Gutted. All those months doing reviews and then the site boots me out and empties my cart before I can check out. 

I realise there is a lot of traffic  going on at once but when people are being booted off before check out it's bloody unfair to spend 30 mins trying to get back in and then finding BR has emptied my cart. 

SmileyPisces
253 posts
Aww... so sorry to hear that Lisa.. 30 mins is a really long time.... I had a problem with my cart yesterday as well.... But it was apparently related to my phone. And by the time i logged into my PC, which took over 5 minutes, my cart was sad empty. Fingers crossed you'll get a giant haul next time you get in ;)
Lisaanne
72 posts
I was using my PC. There won't be a next time, I'm sorry that is bullshit, I got up, did everything right and then at the moment if check out I am booted from the site and BR empty my cart before I can get back in. Beyond annoying! Months spent doing reviews only to have BR empty my cart before I can even check out, that is just not fair. My days on BR are over, I just wonder if I can transfer my points to another member before I close my account...
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
We have all had this happen to us at one time or another. It is nobodys fault it just happens. The great thing is there is always another vault and trust me they come around quickly! Don't let it get to you, the vault is a bonus of BR and it may not go the way you want everytime:-) There are a lot of people entering the vault at once so yes it can be difficult. 
BR-Queenie
261 posts
@Lisaane we're sorry you are disappointed. We do everything we can to ensure a smooth a vault as possible and to make it as fair as possible. We've  processed over $12k worth of orders this morning already so the site is definately doing its thing. We amp the servers up x5 for this weekend but unfortunately glitches can happen from time to time which are beyond our control.  There will be additional products dropped in during the day so keep an eye out for those.

We always recommend that instead of posting in the forum if you have issues or on social that you email us directly at the time and we can try and help you. 

We run these vaults 3-4 times per year and there will be another one leading up to Christmas which as we are now in September is not too far away.  Love Queenie.

shazatron101
5112 posts
this too has happened to me, and countless others, and i too foolishly took it out on BR, which left me feeling rather stupid at the end of the day. 

the vault isnt something BR have to provide us with. it's just a bonus of being on this site. and yeah its gutting your account spazzed out and kicked you off the site but it happens, and yeah its crap but that's just how it is sometimes. 

Lisaanne
72 posts
I hear you but that is the bonus for spending hours and hours of my personal and precious time doing reviews for the site.

What has pissed me off is that I had the items in the cart...at that time when the site is glitchy because of heavy use BR should NOT be removing items from people's carts who can not check out because they have been booted from the site. Maybe  they need some IT advice because even with heavy traffic and people getting booted off and unable to log back in they should  not then be emptying their carts...that is extremely unfair. 

My precious time will be spent on other things from now on because the cart emptying has beyond pissed me off.

BR am I able to transfer my points to anyone else before closing my account? 
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hey Lisaanne

I've just read your next post. Regrettably you are unable to transfer your points.We'll be sorry to see you go.

Just  email us at [email protected] we will disbale your account and remove you from our database.

Love Queenie.
Lisaanne
72 posts
PS...I tried emailing directly before posting this but it seems that is glitching as well and what is the point....you're not going to give me back the items you removed from my cart while I was booted off the site. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
i hope your day gets better then, Lisa :-) 
Sonnies
137 posts
Sad to see you go lissanne. 
tabucutie
1812 posts
Sad to hear that Lissane, I've enjoyed reading your reviews.  Glitches happen sometimes but there is always another vault to try again. Best of luck.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!