Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Chill in the Air !!

12 posts, 6 members
Pat17
390 posts
Oh Oh !! today seems to be a cold turn in the air and I am so not ready for summer to be over.
Pat17
390 posts
I went out last night and had to hunt for warm clothes -Ugh !
tabucutie
1811 posts
The chill is something to get used to, especially tonight. Have pulled some of the warmer blankets out and the throws for Rufus (cat) to be warm too.

I changed out my wardrobe last week. So glad to see all my winter clothes and outfits.
Pat17
390 posts
You are so orgaised tabucutie. I am still hoping for  little more summer yet.
Kimrose
1419 posts
It certainly is a bit cooler, Lucy the cat is sleeping on me every night now. I love all the snuggly warm winter clothes that I will be wearing soon.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Loving the change, I love the cooler months. Time to wear boots, hoodies and awesome jackets! Yay!
MareeB
5244 posts
It's been cold down here, but lots of rain yay!!! 
Pat17
390 posts
It is cold in the morning but still waem during the day so I am not quite thinking of winter clothes yet .
Millyw
63 posts
We had some full on hail here yesterday, reminded me I need to stock up on winter tights and a new pair of boots yay
MareeB
5244 posts
That's interesting Millyw. It didn't hail here in North Otago but I did describe it as raining ice chips to one of my friends. Very wintry - yick, I hate being cold!!!
Pat17
390 posts
We have been having very cold morninsg but beautiful days so far.
Pat17
390 posts
I know how you feel Mareeb -nice to be warm and dry .I like winter once I have got used to the cold and dressed warmly but I am not there yet.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!