Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Brand Directory

6 posts, 5 members
Mandy17
23 posts
Anybody know why Natio no longer in the brand directory?
Notice Nude by Nature no longer there
Silvene
REVIEW HERO
1223 posts
REVIEW HERO
As far as I'm aware, Beauty Review has to get permission from the relevant brands for them to list their products in the BR Directory. Some brands may not want their products listed here, or may not have granted permission (yet).  I know a huge clean up of the BR Directory was done a few years ago, in order to realign the directory with these rules. I think that's why some brands and products were removed. 
lilmonmon
REVIEW HERO
227 posts
REVIEW HERO
Yeah, precisely what Silvene said. The images of products, and product descriptions BR uses would be supplied by the brands themselves as well, so permission from the brands would always be needed because of copyright issues as well. Most of the brands on here now are ones that regularly come up for trials or are in the vault (e.g. L'Oreal, Garnier, essano etc).

There are particular brands I'd love to see on here, but many of those have spaces for reviews on their own websites, and they probably prefer to have their products reviewed on their own sites where they can moderate the content of them, rather than on here, sadly. However,  I find a lot of my favourite brands are on here anyway that I stick to, particularly Revlon and essano, so I don't have too much trouble finding reviews for products I want to try.
Mandy17
23 posts
Good to know thanks.
As long as we have great quality products thats all that counts :)
MrsO
182 posts
Yes it's a shame, Natio is a favourite brand of mine.
Daile
5 posts
Oh so interesting! I never realised brands had to give permission - what a shame ;)

EARN DOUBLE POINTS WHEN YOU REVIEW L'OREAL PARIS!

*** ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT THURSDAY ***

Every L'Oreal Paris product review you place will earn you double Beauty Points!

Get reviewing!

CLICK HERE TO FIND A L'OREAL PARIS PRODUCT TO REVIEW!