Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Poll: Do you use a finishing product over your makeup?

4 posts, 4 members
Angell
182 posts
Firstly, I need to apologise to BR and all you ladies out there. I commented on this before I was reading what everyone else was saying, so it's a double-up (sort off). That brings me to my next point. It seems that a few of us were wondering how you put a cream / liquid blah blah blah over your make up (unless it's a spray, that makes sense). So BR, can you kindly (or maybe any of you ladies with the in-side knowledge) explain to us how you dab or rub or whatever the cream on without smudging your make up and end up looking like a clown?

I am really interested in this and would love to give it a try....if I know how :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Angell I think you dab the cream over certain areas of your face to set the make up.  I've not personally used this method before but have seen it used to create a sheer or dewy effect, kind of like a set and highlight.  I've thought about using a cream or balm for setting my make up on patches where is kind of gets all flaky and crusty from my skin's dryness, such as around my nose and corner of the lips.  Hope that helps clear up any confusion, and this is just my understanding of creams, I think you'll also find that these types of cream are also useful as primers for the base of your make up. 
michelleburne
229 posts
I'd like to see how it's done, can't get my head around it
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I've used a spray before, but never a cream! Sounds challenging

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!