Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Loop Time! :)

108 posts, 13 members
alikat
423 posts
I saw the IG stories from Mecca and I was in Wellington yesterday and having FOMO as I was stuck day drinking at Beervana. I spent most of the day above the drink drive limit, so probably best I never made it... Don't drink and Mecca?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Posted a pic of my makeover if anyone’s interested <3
trudijoy
8375 posts
i just booked my mum in for my other free application.... <3
tannygirl
3392 posts
    That's really cool. I didn't know that makeup applications and classes were transferrable. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
i wonder, seeing they're phasing out plastic bags, what's going to happen to the bags they're bringing in now? cos i know people will forget them or throw them out, so i wonder if they're more biodegrabale than the previous bags? 

also, does anyone know what to do with empty perfume bottles? i have no idea. do they go in the recycling? i dont really want to keep them, i get accused of being a hoarder enough as it is hahahahaha

(sorry to hijack the beauty post again hahahaha) 
tannygirl
3392 posts
     I used to work at a produce store and we used to take the clean boxes that some of the produce came in put them at the checkout line and would offer them a box to carry the veggies and fruit they bought back to their cars. I'm guess they may do the same for people who don't bring a bag.

I think you can put perfume bottles in the recycling given that they are glass and the nozzle and pipe part is plastic.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm not sure about recycling perfume bottles. You'd need to separate out the glass bottle from the nozzle and plastic parts first, otherwise it will end up in landfill. I keep mine and leave them without the lids on in drawers to fragrance them.  
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good question Shaz. I would have thought being glass they could be recycled..

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!