Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

60 posts, 13 members
Yikes, I am pleased I never saw the pic!!! Mine arrived today  :-) 

MareeB
5244 posts
Are you saving it for Christmas Whittakers lover? I'm so happy to have mine.
Cath404
2 posts
My apologies for the photo I was not aware of this forum had I know would not have posted there's no need to be rude I get it its annoying but I also didn't know they were all the same when I had looked back at past posts it looked like people got different things. I came on this site because I loved the friendliness of all these wonderful people and now I don't think I would want to post or share anything. Again I am really sorry for those who seen I did not mean to be selfish was just excited. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don't think anyone was being rude, it was understandable frustration and disappointment at having the surprise spoiled. 

It's good you've apologised. 
AboutFace
413 posts
Thank you for your apology Cath. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
In all honesty I think I may have done something similar in the past with the standard BBBE boxes a few years ago. It wasn't to be malicious or ruin anyone else's surprise, I understand the pic was for excitement. The ladies had a good point though to be courteous and post on your own socials. Still get to be excited and share but without unintentionally ruing the surprise.

Received mine today, yay.
tabucutie
1811 posts
More reveals on the photo wall. Will now avoid checking it till after Christmas. Not too long to go atleast.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i feel like there should have been a request in the box not to post it in a way that might reveal the contents early.

Then again you shouldn't  NEED to, with something like that. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh No!! Oh that's such a shame!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've requested that the photo be removed. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!