Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Appreciation Post

13 posts, 13 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just wanted to say thanks BR babes for all the hard work you've done this year. The site and the vaults are amazing and so is the community, have really enjoyed participating with my reviews, photos and in the forum. It's really cool to be able to communicate with like minded beauty fans. Here's to an even better new year!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I agree, massive THANK YOU BR BABES xxx

We've had an amazing year of being super spoilt.

Hope you all got to have an amazing Christmas xxx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
A massive thanks from me! I was a part of some amazing trials this year, I can only imagine how much hard work goes on behind the scenes. I hope you enjoy a well deserved break. May 2020 be a great year for all xxx
MareeB
5244 posts
So much gratitude and appreciation from me too! Thank you so much xx
Helibabi
101 posts
Thank you BR. You girls are amazing. I hope you are all having a nice well deserved holiday. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yes! Thank you for being such a wonderful team and bringing us such glorious vaults and fun and just general awesomeness :-D 
Kimrose
1419 posts
I couldn't agree more.  We are super lucky to be part of this wonderful site. Also I would like to add, a huge thanks to all of our members as well, I love your reviews and the forum wouldn't be what it is without all of our input.

What a great team xxx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks for all the great opportunities this year! Can't wait to see what 2020 brings!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Ditto here. Big appreciation to the BR Babes for creating this awesome community and likewise to the BR community for being awesome. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I totally agree with Tabu and i'll add my thanks and appreciation here as well. Well done ladies and the BR team. It's been an amazing year for BR ;D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Great to have the forum back! 

happy New Year, BR-ers
Susilia
484 posts
A bit late on board, been working non-stop, but I wanted to thank you as well, so thanks heaps BR Team for your hard work, we appreciate it! :)
Great site all over, amazing trials, vaults and also congrats on tackling the forum-spam issue! ;) 
Mimi-Sheen
38 posts
I am new here and I am loving it already :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!