Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Anything new?

8 posts, 6 members
MareeB
5244 posts
I was just thinking, we haven't seen Nat, Queenie or Fairy in the forum for ages. I wonder if anything new is in the offing?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I’ve had emails from 2/3 recently about a courier fail (yes, another) and so they’re around, just not forumming I guess! 
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi Ladies

The team is  always here, but we don't generally interfere with the forum unless someone has the gloves out, has committed a crime, or to remove the spammers.

Yes, Maree of course somethng new coming up, there are some amazing new products coming!!!

Enjoy your weekend.

Love Queenie
MareeB
5244 posts
In which case I must then believe we are far too well behaved lol
Kimrose
1419 posts
I love it when new things happen around here. I think snapchat would be rather exciting, how about you all?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I’d still love an app !
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm not a fan of apps, I try to have the most necessary ones and won't download any that will take up space on my phone. I use this site daily at work on my tablet and at home on the desktop.
I’d love to see a BR app as well :-) x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!