Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Estee Lauder GWP until August 9th

9 posts, 9 members
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey Beauties,

Just popping in quickly to post this link (not sure if already shared)

I know how much you all like gifts with purchase :)

Exclusive to Life Pharmacy

=12pxReceive your 8-piece gift free with the purchase of two or more Estée Lauder products, one being skincare* between 22 July to 9 August 2015. Estée Lauder products are available at the following Life Pharmacies:

=12px* Gift available from 22 July to 9 August 2015 or while stocks last. Buy two Estée Lauder products, one being skincare to qualify for your free gift. One per customer. Excludes gift sets, accessories, refills, nail lacquers, discounted or promotional items.

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oooh that looks good. The wee perfume (think it's perfume) looks so cute. Even a nice makeup bag
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Thanks for sharing! That looks super tempting. MUST. NOT BUY! 
Macs
5351 posts
It looks so good. I can't buy anything this week. Got sons birthday this sunday . 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
The bag is kinda cute.
Lutece
1849 posts
Thats an awesome deal! I am running low on my EL double wear too, their liquid liners are amazing! Thanks for letting us know pintsize :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Estee Lauder GWP are always so enticing! It's the reason I made some purchases about 2months ago, but maaaannn do I want that baby Double Wear! There's literally nothing else that I want to buy from the line though, so I'll just be over here drooling.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I love Estée Lauder, it's just so tempting with the GWP.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have not actually tried much from Estee Lauder, but would love to get my hands on the double wear foundation. Only place to sells it is in Nelson though, and i wont be going there for awhile! My bank balance will be happy

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!