Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Victoria's Secret Body Mists

20 posts, 8 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy Victoria's Secret body mists from (mainly looking for the Pink line).

My niece has two of them and I'm in love but she got them from duty free and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks x

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I know there's some at the warehouse. I'm not sure if you can buy from VS online in NZ.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah you can get them at the warehouse and the big bucket sales etc but they’re parallel imported and the old stuff. The only VS store in NZ is at Akl Intl airport and it makes me sad bc I LOVE their fragrances, lotions, mists, bras and undies. Stocked up harrrrrd in the states!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ahhhh drat it, I always fall in love with products I can't get access too lol. When are you off to the states again? ha ha ha.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Aus and Asia next year lol and maybe Fiji  but I need more Hawaii in my life!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Can you recommend any products that are similar Trudi? Really need some new fragrances in my life - I'm thinking coconuty, fruity type scents.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Have you tried pure Fiji hon? That or the body shop; my go-to places for fruitier/ coconuttier scents...

i have a massive stash of fragrance atm; all VS apart from the urban outfitters one, a body shop raspberry one and pure Fiji pink guava
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Are the ones in your photo new relesases? I've never seen that packaging before but I'm in love! 

I second bodyshop, some of their limited edition releases smell amazing, and the price is pretty good too. Still sad I didn't buy the peach spray while they had it D:
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ummm, they could be new releases? I have about 3 or 4 VS sprays already but I saw my neices ones and made the mistake of smelling them ha ha ha. Now I'm hooked and want my own.

I'll have to check out BS then as craving coconut scents at the moment.

If you ever decide to part with any of them, you know where to find me ha ha ha x
trudijoy
8375 posts
The body shop also have coconut bath bubble bar things atm, they’re little one use ones :) Kmart has some coconutty things too
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Awesome, thanks lovelies, will do some googling lol x
Kimrose
1419 posts
We have VS body sprays [not body mist] at Chemist Warehouse.There are 5 different scents and they are $18.99 for 100mls.
Kimrose
1419 posts
We have VS body sprays [not body mist] at Chemist Warehouse.There are 5 different scents and they are $18.99 for 100mls.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh cool, where is Chemist Warehouse?

I went to The Warehouse here in Whangarei but they hardly had any and what they did have I didnt like lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
St Luke’s (across the road from the main mall) is probs your closest hon. There’s one at Botany too and I believe a third is going in at Westfield Manukau
tabucutie
1811 posts
There's a Chemist Warehouse going in at Westgate. Across from the Warehouse, where the Jb Hi Fi used to be (from memory). Not sure when it will be opening though.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I live in Whangarei so no Chemist Warehouse for me unfortunately. And they don't have an online shop either which is a bummer. I guess I'll just have to wait and scope the shops when I'm in Auckland next lol.

Thanks everyone for your help xx
Kimrose
1419 posts
You can give the shop a call and do phone order and it will be couriered to you. The shop in Westgate should be open in about two week's, they are setting it up now. The next one will be in Albany. Hopefully in maybe about 6 weeks.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Aw.. they look so pretty..
Julieal
915 posts
Have you checked on line ? sometimes you can get this way ?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!