Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New Chi Chi Palettes

20 posts, 14 members
kirstysays
762 posts
Does anyone know if the new chi chi palettes are available at farmers yet?
They are on the Chi Chi website?
Hope they are I think they have 30% off them at the moment which is awesome!
These are two of the new ones...Elegant (Top) and Naturals (Bottom)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I was in Dunedin farmers 2 days ago. I didn't see it there. They have some many nice colours and even the single bakes ones are lovely. I had to get one of the palets.
Manda129
419 posts
I saw them in rotorua fermers so Im sure they wouldnt be far off then :)
new2me
49 posts
oh man they are nice, grr to having bills to pay.
brushandbullet
395 posts
I didn't see them at the Takapuna or St Lukes Farmers this past week. Would be nice to pick them up at 30% off! I just got the Nude palette though so I think I'm ok.
kstah21
127 posts
hey I had a look today and ours isn't here yet either, but keep an eye out over next wk xx
g1ggles2
358 posts
Im pretty sure they are at Manukau but that whole section was raided when I went shopping yesterday so I didnt end up getting anything ChiChi which sucks cause I went shopping for them in the first place
kirstysays
762 posts
The sales on till the 11th of June so hopefully they will get to my farmers and all of yours by then :)  They weren't there today. I am still so amazed by how good Chi Chi eyeshadows are.  
angehill
93 posts
I think I may have seen the Naturals one in the NP Farmers today when I was purchasing my very first Nude palette (amongst many other things oops)!
Bayley
238 posts
I bought the Naturals one of the website and its gorgeous!! Highly reccomend. It has some of the lighter matte shades which the Nudes palette doesn't so its awesome :)
Lutece
1849 posts
I saw the naturals palette in Botany farmers but not the Elegant one :-(
kirstysays
762 posts
I think I'll call them before I go next time to see if they have it :)
Jesse
745 posts
Had to swing by Farmers in Centreplace to have a look but no luck :(
kstah21
127 posts
Jesse, we arent getting it for another week.  I will let you know as soon as i put the stock out :) xoxo
Jesse
745 posts
Yayyyyy thanks heaps :) I can stop stalking Farmers haha
chikoboo
3402 posts
I get sad because my small town's Farmer doesn't even have chi chi, hence the reason I buy it from their online store.  The new palettes are on my wishlist hopefully my 20% off voucher will still be valid at the end of my shopping ban and I'm getting them hehehehe =)
borrie13
13 posts
I haven't seen them at the Botany Farmers or the Manukau Farmers. If only they came out last week when the 30% sales were on. Sad for my eyes but good for my wallete I suppose.
kirstysays
762 posts
Yeah my farmers didn't have them while the sale was on...they seem to have Chi Chi on sale pretty regularly though so I'm sure they will again soon :) 
kstah21
127 posts
i was so guttered yesterday, had a massive shipment of ChiChi and i was jumping up and down with excitement, but NO new pallets!!! we got all the new nail polishes though.  i was told that they had sold out on line or something silly and that there is huge demand and all that sort of hoo-haa, so hopefully by the end of June i will be putting them on the shelf!! I can not wait!! xx
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Shannon Harris said that she spoke to the Chi Chi owner and he said they will hopefully be in NZ stores in July xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!