Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Alert!! Fake Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on and how to spot

3 posts, 3 members
MaddiPham
85 posts
I have never had any problems with fake cosmetics but recently I purchased something for my partner and was given an urban decay eye pencil in Zero for free. I was super happy  receiving it but I didn't open immediately as I still have quite a lot of my old pencil. However, when I opened it I feel something really strage.
First of all, the plastic cover was super hard to tear. It was strange to me as I bought at least 4 other pencils of urban decay and they are all easy to open.

Second, the cap was like impossible to open. I gotta use a rubber band =(

Third, the pointy head. The authentic one is perfectly sharpened, but the fake one is way too pointy

Fourth, the longevity. Although the fake one is as smooth as the authentic, the longevity is way worse, didnt last for an hour on my oily lid.

Just wanna share with you girls my (bad) experience, this is something from ebay and plz be careful when purchasing anything online.
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi Maddypham Selling Counterfeit products is illegal.  If you feel this product is fake, you should immediately report it to the seller and if purchased in NZ to the police, regardless of whether it was free or not. BR always advocates purchasing your products from authourised distributors. Regards BR
Lutece
1849 posts
Most definately report it hun

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!