Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Looking for a good Concealer

12 posts, 11 members
AmishaPasad
2 posts
Im looking for a good concealer, I have medium brown coloured skin and I am starting to looking at using a good concealer but I feel abit lost and wondering what recommendations do you all have to use a concealer which is the best company, currently I am using a MAC foundation NW45 so wondering what would go with it? 

Thank you in advance. 

Kia
550 posts
Do you watch Shannon's videos on youtube? She loves using the LA Girl concealor, and per her recommendation I picked up some from Beautyjoint, for about $3 each, and I can say that they are amazing! For $3 they do the same job as the Mac pro longwear concealors. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Don't forget to check out the reviews on concealers already submitted onto BR here

Pifithrin
1243 posts
If you want something you don't have to wait on shipping, Collection's lasting perfection concealer (available at Countdown) is a great one. They have a limited shade range though, so might only be suitable for highlighting on your skin. MAC's pro longwear concealer is great too, and has a much wider shade range.
cushlaH5
178 posts
mac pro longwear is my holy grail. im nc30 in foundation and i use nw25 for concealer. it perfectly corrects my undereye circles and has amazing coverage!
alliebygate
10 posts
I really like both the Maybelline Fit me concealer and also the rimmel wake me up. They are both good coverage and resonably cheep. Im unsure of what shade you would need as i have fair skin and i just use the lightest shades
BeautyCutie
130 posts
My two fave concealers are the Mac Prolongwear and the Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer - both super long lasting and great quality! :-)
kirstyj
1732 posts
For blemishes if you can get the right shade the Collection one you can pick up at New World is really good. I also really like the MAC Studio Finish one as well.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Maybelline Fit Me has been the best I've tried so far.  Keen to try the one from LA Girl some time now :)
gemmastro
5 posts
I agree, Maybelline fit me has been the best one that I have used that didn't cost too much.
AmishaPasad
2 posts
Thank you all for the replies.  some great information, I think I may go to the MAC store and go and try the mac pro concealer.  I also heard the LA GIRL one is a cheaper version of MAC and also good as well,  i probably will be tossing between the two.  lets see how the mac pro concealer goes with my skin tone.. thank you all for the advice. :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Hello! Being a medium skinned gal i found LA girl concealers are amazing! Full coverage and a huge selection of colours, also the Nyx HD concealer is amazing, I use this instead of my MAC pro longwear concealer

I hope you find one thats perfect for you :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!