Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Cream Cleansers

15 posts, 12 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
So I just got a cream cleanser sample and I really like it, but I'm also rather a novice to the world of cream cleansers.
So I have a couple of thoughts which I would love your thoughts on.
Firstly, can I get away with not using a moisturiser if I use a cream cleanser. It felt a bit redundant putting on two cream products.
And secondly, what natural and organic ones have people tried? 
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I use only cream cleansers because my skin is prone to dryness. Yes I will personally always moisturise as well. Trilogy cream cleanser is probably my all time favourite. 
-Bex-
611 posts
I really like the skin food one we got from the beauty box. They are very affordable too. I personally moisturise afterwards because I have dry skin. It's all natural NZ made and free from nasties
idomakeupnz
150 posts
I would personally advise using a moisturiser after cleansing no matter what your skin type, especially since the weather is getting cooler and more dry.
I also can't recommend a cream cleanser because I've not used many but I believe most natural/organic skincare brands carry cream cleansers (:
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Thanks ladies :) I've heard of the trilogy one, but not the skin food one so I will look into that. (And look at a moisturiser to go with it)
Macs
5351 posts
I've used many. It depends what kind of cleanser your going for. I have an anti angeing one by Manuka Doctor. Clearasil one for blemishes. A oil control one by Olay. Skinfood one for normal skin.There was a Za Creamy Cleanser that I enjoyed from the first Beauty Box. Cleansers can be quite drying. I support using a moisturiser afterwards. Your normal day cream or sunscreen.
SandieNZ
424 posts
Definitely use a moisturiser no matter what type of cleanser you use.  I've used a few cream cleansers - my absolute fave cream cleanser is Oxygen Skincare, and if you're open to trying something a bit different Tailor Oil cleanser - it's amazing!!  :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have used the yes to blueberries cream cleanser and the skinfood cleans all most recently. Yes your skin will feel really soft after using them, and will feels sort of moisturised but it doesn't compare with giving your skin a moisturiser afterwards, especially if you have used a mask or exfoliant as well.
MareeB
5244 posts
I love creamy cleasners and always follow them up with toner and a moisturiser, and a nice oil after that, as I have very dry skin.
_Nicole_
124 posts
I got the essence of Fiji cleansing milk from the last beauty vault and I can't recommend that enough. It's totally amazing and my skin feels so soft afterwards. But I always moisturise after with my simple moisturise
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Awesome. So many to choose from :) The one I've just finished today was the Plantae Blue Lavender Cream Cleanser. And its really lovely, but also quite expensive. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I used to always go with foaming cleansers and then switched to creamy ones and most of the year I use a cream cleanser and just about every morning. My to-go is Oxygen's Teen Cream, cheaper, natural and comes in decent sized bottle, plus it suits both dry and oily skin. Other faves  are Living Nature's Vitalizing Cleanser and Trilogy's Enzyme Cleanser (leaves your skin so smooth, I make sure I always have a tube on hand).
  I always moisturize after I cleanse my face and even use a serum underneath.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes I've just tried the Living Nature one today. It is quite nice. I'll keep the oxygen one in mind too :)
fangirl555
2 posts
Definitely put in moisturizer after! My holy grail cream cleanser is Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream. It leaves my face incredibly refreshed and smells like fizzy lollies!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I love the Oasis milk cream cleanser it's my new hg the whole skincare range I use of theirs are my hg. I use to use a foaming cleanser but nope this is what works best. Followed by my oasis berry brightener tonic then the knockout day cream or at night Oasis lips and lashes then my revitalift loreal cream.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!