Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Winners of BR Birthday Week!!

68 posts, 51 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Is anyone else getting super exciting to see who the lucky winners of last weeks giveaways are!! I am!! Lets be honest, all the giveaways were so amazing and generous, so whoever wins any of them will be very very lucky!! Cant wait for the EOH winner to be announced today, and then im sure the other competition winners will follow closely after! Goodluck everyone x 
kirstysays
762 posts
I for sure am! Soo exciting :D
chikoboo
3402 posts
I can't wait either feeling like Christmas Eve just wanting to rip all those shiny presents open...I wanna know!!! lol =)
Kellie
570 posts
So excited!  I love seeing people win things - it's up there with watching people unwrap presents  :)  
korrine
1 posts
I can't wait till they announce all the winners!! I've got my fingers crossed for the lush pack! :-)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Getting more and more excited with each passing minute! I dont know how to desribe it, there is something really awesome about seeing someone deserving win something they really want! Makes me just as happy as winning something myself!
Omg it is so excited and I can't wait to see who all the winners are
Me too! I have butterflies thinking about it  :-) xo
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yep it's very exciting to think you could win one of the prize packages from birthday week.

Genna
49 posts
Isnt it though! I cant wait to see who the lucky gals are. Such amazing prizes for such deserving ladies! :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Its so very exciting  but oh i could nearly ... My pants good luck ladies xxxxx 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Ohmigosh the EOH competition is drawn today???! Ahhhhhh will it be posted or will the members be messaged? Cause I want to know and congradulate those lucky ladies!
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm super super super excited eek! :)
Kia
550 posts
Oh that's so exciting! I was wondering when they were going to announce it! Got my fingers crossed! Good luck ladies
Aney37
88 posts
Immmmm soooo excited too see all the winners ;)
Geo
31 posts
So exciting, good luck guys!  And thanks again to the BR team for making it all happen :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm super excited to see all the winners. Everthing about all those prizes is insane in the best way.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Check your inboxes!! The winner of Maybelline Colour Elixir Prize Pack has been messaged!!
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Eeeeep come out come out wherever you are! :P
tabykitten
186 posts
Congrats to the winner!!
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Congrats to the winners so far :) How exciting xxx
1139 posts
I hope the winners throughout the week speak up. I love seeing people excited about winning :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I'm dying to know!!!
melly650
375 posts
Ooooh me too!!!
george
150 posts
So excited to find out! Was such a fab week xx
spooks26
108 posts
Ooooooh yes I want to know who won :-) come out come out who ever you are
isemonger
224 posts
So exciting! Congrats to everyone who got goodies in the best birthday ever!! xx
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I would love to see photos when people do receive there prizes. I love winning myself but have been enjoying seeing all you lovely ladies receive a treat for a change
Macs
5351 posts
Those prizes in birthday week were amazing. Im excited to see who won as well. Fingers and toes crossed.
AliceS
55 posts
It truely is so exciting! Happy Birthday BR and thanks for giving prezzies out when YOU should be getting them!
g1ggles2
358 posts
Eek eek its going to be an awesome week! Lots of people are going to be very happy & that makes me happy :)

Let us know if you win anything so we can all celebrate with you ;)
bronjenks
253 posts
Oh my goodness!!!! The suspense is killing me..... where are you winners??? :-)

sophie4cats
139 posts
I so agree with all you ladies, the only thing better than winning the prizes is hearing all the excited posts from the lucky ladies who did! Congrats to you, where ever you may be hiding. I'm sure you deserve it!
I love seeing happy posts from winners to. I also love seeing pictures of their prizes. Where of where can these lucky winners be!!! :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ooo still no news on the winners! perhaps they haven't seen yet =)
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi Ladies

Don't forget that competitions on BR are open to all levels. All competitions are drawn at random.  The winners could well be newly signed up members or member who do not frequent the forum or fb so you may not necessarily see a post from them.

xoxo BR

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Congratulations to the lucky winners so far and to the winners for the prizes to come! Such awesome prizes to be won :) 
Mila
1209 posts
Congratulations ladies :) there were some ah-mazing! prizes in there :)
kayxcake
422 posts
Congrats to all lucky winner ^^ ~
forkat2008
98 posts
I'm all nervous cause I really want to win a prize (or two!!!) and I feel quite gloomy doomy sure I'm not going to win and it's like I don't even want to look or hope. Arrgh!
cushlaH5
178 posts
this is so exciting! fingers and toes crossed!
Congratulations Winners  :-) xo
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Congrats to you lucky lovelies xxx
Manda129
419 posts
Congrats to the lucky ladies :) 
MareeB
5244 posts
Congratulations lucky ones :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
So who were the lucky ladies that got a prize? Was some awesome things to win congrats to all who won and thanks Beauty Review for the chance to win :)
MicheleC
419 posts
I am a wee bit sad that winners aren't sharing the joy with us. I would not be jealous of their win and neither would most of the lovelies here. We just want to share the joy! ;)
Bluebirdme
18 posts
Well what a birthday you guys had !
Congratulations to all of the winners so far !!! You are very lucky
its always lovely hearing when people win things so come on ladys post what you won ! im excited to hear about your winnings  :) 

PaigeC
194 posts
Yea I'm a bit gutted that people aren't sharing that they've won either :( Are people afraid to share? or maybe they don't use the forums often and don't know we all want to share in their OMG-ness :)
Jacinda
13 posts
I always wonder who wins the prizes. IDE love to know who they are and if they are new members.  This site is so generous . Go BR! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!