Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Ugh monday brain

9 posts, 8 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've just spent a good 5 mins freaking out bc I wrote and submitted a review and it 'disappeared'.

TOTALLY forgot about the whole moderation thing.

I need a facepalm emoji
tabucutie
1811 posts
I get concerned when I don't see a review that I have posted, also due to the moderation thing.
VickieM
18 posts
When did the moderation thing start?  I haven't submitted that many reviews but they always appeared instantly.  However last week I kept hitting the "submit" button and nothing happened until I received an email to say it had been accepted.  Ooooops, they must've had to delete about a dozen copies of the same review due to my stupidness.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just did another and got a pop up saying it had been submitted - I used to submit then check for typos (much easier to read that way) but I'll have to get used to checking in the review box (I find that tough) instead

vickiem a couple months ago, before the last vault.
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm the same Trudi, but I'm super careful now because they disappear for a while once you edit them.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha I did this too before I realised moderation was turned on.  Its great that it filters out the not so great reviews but I also get restless when I realised I had a couple of typos, fixed them up and then the review was gone.Then I'm worried it will get lost lol.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
oh yes Monday brain 
I just out bided myself on tm thinking there was an auto bid 
but no it was me bahahaha funny as
Julieal
915 posts
Yes I got caught too-It gives you a fright the first time but makes sense .
Beauty88
29 posts
Same Julileal

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!