Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Trial Due Date?

10 posts, 9 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
This may seem like a redundant post but just asking as I do not want to lose my place on the trial team. Does the due date include that date or does it have to be done before the date stipulated?
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm pretty sure you can submit it on the due date. I think it usually states it in the email that you have until midnight to submit it.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Morning! Yep, your review can be placed on the due date :) X
Julieal
915 posts
Yes the due date is last date to load -I often leave until last day do I have had full time to trial ans sometimes at the end of a trial allergies or extra benefits show so I feel I have given a fair trial.
Macs
5351 posts
All this time and I never knew that lol I'm glad you asked. I always placed mine before.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thank you all for commenting. I'm getting a hairdresser friend to cut and style as well as put this product through my hair but she is only available on the due date. Just don't want to lose my place on the trial team and I want to fulfil to my obligations. :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
You should email the team here if you have anything you're wondering about with trials etc. they're pretty good at quick replies
MareeB
5244 posts
Ooooh I hope there's going to be before and after pics Tabucutie!
I often post on the last day possible. As others have commented, it gives you more time to trial the product and assess it. 
Beauty88
29 posts
I think [color=#291b29]you can submit it on the due date[/color]

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!