Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Balm is now in store in NZ!

13 posts, 12 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've just seen it today in Life Pharmacy... can't wait to go back and swatch
MissQT
1547 posts
yes I saw that being advertised too but haven't had the chance to check it out yet.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I saw this advertised on Facebook. I'm yet to try this brand, I definitely will if it's something everyone recommends? :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I haven't tried this brand either but I just purchased Bahama mama bronzer, now waiting for it to arrive :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Awesome. I have a few of their things which I want to get at some stage.
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't tried the balm yet. Definately have a look at Mary Lou.
kirstyj
1732 posts
It's even in Dunedin which is quite impressive! I love their stuff
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm keen to try it :)
Kimrose
1419 posts
I have seen it in Life pharmacies,  the packaging is super cute
janini9
341 posts
I found it in Life Pharmacy a couple of weeks ago and swatched everything I don't already own. I probably won't buy it from Life Pharmacy as their prices are on the high side, but it really was great to try out and test each product. I now know what I would likely purchase in the future and what I don't like, want or need.
Ringy
825 posts
nice, will have to go have a look..and life pharmacy has quite a good rewards system. 

ragingfrog
1289 posts
I am planning on one of the luminizers since I was able to compare them but it was probably benefical that I find it before payday than just after.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I was at a pharmacy the other day and saw the stand. The lady there was super nice and I swatched a ton of blushes and shadows. Waiting for a good sale to happen before I splurge and buy some nice new blushes :D Also love nude tude palette and the design is really awesome.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!