Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Problems and solutions...BR style

13 posts, 8 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hey all

We all have those products that have been miracles when it comes to dealing with beauty niggles. Let's share!

Name the issue, name the solution, and link to BR reviews if applicable xx

#1... dark eye circles. Solution = Benefit Ooh La Lift

#2... grey regrowth. Solution = hair crayons
chikoboo
3402 posts
Kiehl's midnight eye cream - has gotten rid of all fine lines, dark circles and firmed up my whole eye area in a manner of weeks, even the hubby has complimented me on it. (can't link not finalised my review as yet)

Lush Curly Wurly shampoo - seriously awesome for those with dry, curly hair and that is saying something from someone who is fickle with their hair products hehehe. link 

Rovie Finale - translucent setting powder that not only sets your makeup but adds brightness that sits still all day long, I can not go a day with it! (haven't been able to review so can't link as I am a promoter of the brand)

Too Faced Candlelight invisible powder (not glow!) - this setting/highlighting/illuminating powder is like pixie dust that you can pile on without looking like a disco ball to give you a photo filter in real life and does the job of waking up dull, tired looking skin, think how you skin looks through candlelight, hence it's name! here 
mallomiss
569 posts
ohhh great thread trudijoy! 

I'm going to have to think on mine though...
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Got a huge break out that you need to reduce the swelling of literally overnight? Garnier Active Intent Charcoal Scrub. Not even kidding, it works overnight. Holiest of holy grails. Also if you wake up with your brows in a mess just put Vaseline on them before you go to bed! It's rumoured to help eyelashes grow so I'm curious to see if it ends up helping my brows grow too hehe. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Chikoboo that eye creams sounds amazing!! Looking forward to your review.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Pifithrin it'll be soon I just want to give it a full month of use.  I'll sort a before and after shot too and put it in the beautywall as it has done good things by me =)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Awesome! Oooh and a photo, perfect. I assume you got it online? I might have to buy one (you are selling me already) even though I have multiple eye creams already
MareeB
5244 posts
Hahaha Trudi  - grey re-growth - keep growing it and it stops being regrowth and starts being hair lol
MareeB
5244 posts
Thin eyebrows - 1000 hour eyelash and eyebrow dye. I swear by it between therapist visits.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm so sold on the Candlelight. Must-buy!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Definitely a great thread. Ummm mine would have to be two products. One beauty related and the other more pain related x

Beauty - Dry Skin - Bossy Cosmetics I'm So Fancy Moisturiser, been great for this winter, really helps moisturise my dry skin. It has also helped clear up my skin x

Pain - Headache - Badger Balm Headache Soother, I cannot live without this product, my holy grail for really reducing the pain because of the pure essential oils in it x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Some great stuff in here girls... don't forget to add links if you can! x
janini9
341 posts
Lank hair in need of a wash and you a) can't be bothered or b) running short on time - Lush dry hair shampoo to mask any greasiness and then hair texture volume by using LOreal Elvive Fibrology Double Serum - works a treat and no one is any wiser.

I also endorse Too Faced Candlelight Powder (the non glow one) it's very, very flattering.

Extremely dry skin, Lush's body conditioner creams really moisturise the skin for more than a few hours like other so called intensive moisturisers. Plus they smell fabulous.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!