Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Colouring In Books

19 posts, 14 members
Macs
5351 posts
Do you any of yous colour in. I like to colour in , its like my down time. I want to buy some new books as well as that Gratitude book. I got given a Colour me Mindful Underwater for xmas. Yous have any suggestions? I like anything and everything.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Kmart has like 4 different types of adult colouring books available, might be worth checking out :) thinking of getting one for myself.
trudijoy
8375 posts
apparently you can now get colouring in *wallpaper* haha.

I keep being tempted but then not. I want the Japanese one or the mandala or something exotic.
idomakeupnz
150 posts
I really like the incredibly popular books by Johanna Basford. I have all three - Secret Garden, Enchanted Forest and Lost Ocean.
They're awesome books, you get a variety of types of pictures to colour, ranging from more simple ones to very intricate ones.
I also brought a couple of others when I first got into colouring - Animal Kingdom, which I do like but gave to my mum to colour and then also a Paris themed one but I didn't like it so gave it to my sister.
I guess it depends what you like really (:
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I have Johanna Basford's Enchanted Forest book and it's amazing! Any of her 3 are would definitely be worthwhile looking at getting, I really would love her Lost Ocean book next :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I have Johanna Basford's book Enchanted Forest which I love. I do love colouring but I find that I don't really have the patience for it though. I find I do wee bits of colouring on different pages but I'm still yet to finish a whole picture :P
Macs
5351 posts
Im so tempted by those gratitude books selling on the bossy website. Those Johanna books are popular. That wallpaper looks really cool.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I totally don't get the whole colouring in thing. I'm in awe of the ones with patience that can do some amazing work. The one I brought SS for wanted one as well as Charlotte Tilbury. The shop lady started asking me about the book I got. I was like I have no idea if this is what I'm meant to be getting, it's not for me!
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm not into the coloring thing either. I like seeing pics tht others have done but it's not for me. I know it's supposed to be relaxing but I could see myself being anxious over it and getting consumed by it.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I got my daughter the Harry Potter one for christmas,  she realy loved it, she is 21 and wants more! 
I have had my eye on the Underwater one, looks fascinating.  
kknz
82 posts
I got the Harry Potter one for Christmas (total HP nerd that I am), but I'm actually too scared to colour it in, in case I wreck it. I somehow think colouring isn't meant for me, I'm too worried about making it look wrong or which colour I should use haha. I can see how it might be relaxing for others though, but just hasn't worked that way for me.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha kknz, I'm exactly the same. I got a book of Japanese themed colouring in postcards for Xmas. I was hopeless at colouring in as a kid and these are so lovely, I don't want to spoil them. I tried doing one on the plane and had enough problems getting the lid off the felts that came with them (and the colour I wanted to use was leaking). Not relaxing at all!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
As some of the others have mentioned, the Johanna Basford ones are gorgeous. I like the artists edition of Secret Garden as its bigger and on card so you can pull out the images and frame them if you want :) other than that I love the day of the dead one I have and am eyeing up a Breaking Bad one I saw in Whitcoulls the other day haha. That's awesome you're colouring Macs. I find it a great stress relief. 
Macs
5351 posts
Its giving me alot of peace of mind at the moment Jess. I'm really enjoying it. 
Macs
5351 posts
My kids love to do pages with me too. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
There's some for sale on the 1-day sale site.
Macs
5351 posts
I will check them out Toni.
MissQT
1547 posts
I haven't done a lot, just images printed from the Internet. But I have been looking at getting a book and I like secret garden as well. Seems like it's very popular.
Artemis
311 posts
I bought my first from Warehouse Stationary in Boxing Day sales, it's for watercolour painting called Botanicals. Been eying up the postcard books too. I love art but don't enjoy drawing so these painting books are cool because I can focus on the part I enjoy. Might cut out some of the pictures to use on cards or something too.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!