Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

floating eyeliner

15 posts, 13 members
MillXhodia
136 posts
Has anyone seen the new trend about the floating eyeliner or tried it? Its prob the first new trend I've like in ages. I need a new liner to try with but if anyone tries it I'd love to see pics :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I have sort of hidden double eyelids mixed with semi hooded eyes so normal eyeliner disappears into my 'eyefolds'. I've tried the floating eyeliner once but it was SO hard to get the placement right and no matter how hard I tried the lines weren't straight :(
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Floating eyeliner? Ummm that sounds interesting, I think I scrolled past something on my newsfeed on Facebook about it but wasn't really paying much attention ha ha ha.

Will go back and find it and see what you ladies are referring to :-)
Macs
5351 posts
I had to look it up. It looks cool. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I saw it on Facebook today! Looks so cool, I don't know if u could pull it off though. Would love to see some BR babes give it ago
shazatron101
5112 posts
I haven't seen that, but I did see feather eyebrows today.. that was odd but I kinda liked it?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Not sure how I feel about this trend.
MareeB
5244 posts
I really like it. I often put eyeliner pencil in the crease to give my eye more depth because everything about my face and eyes is so pale. I'll never master the art the way the pics on the internet do though.
Wow... I had to Google it, but it looks awesome!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hmmmm don't think it is my cup of tea but would give it a try and see how it looks :-)
GingerRoyal
5 posts
 I usually love to wear makeup in parties and gatherings. I would always wear a bold eyeliner because I love how it makes my eyes look. But recently my mom told me it didn't look nice on me because it looked too much. She would rather see me wear a more natural look. Of course, I would wear it on only special occasions. I felt down that she said that now because I have been doing it like this for years, so I basically looked like a clown all this long.
Artemis
311 posts
GingerRoyal, I'm sure you look fine in that look! Everyone will have their own opinions, even if one person comments unkindly, there will be others who will love your look.
I think also it's hard for some mothers to see their girls growing up and wearing bold makeup as it reminds them their child isn't a baby anymore, that they are a woman, you know?
MareeB
5244 posts
Well said Artemis!
MillXhodia
136 posts
Sorry been running around always behind on life, I still haven't tried this but may try it this weekend
MissQT
1547 posts
I had to look it up but I have seen this, just never knew what it was called. I think it can look nice with coloured eyeshadow rather than black liquid eyeliner.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!