Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Feeling complete lol

8 posts, 6 members
SandyGedge
394 posts
I finaly have my first ever set of make up brushes thanks to reading so many fantastic reviews on here  :)    Ive only ever had one make up brush for the past few years (eeek)  and I now have 15...I won't know what to do with them all  hahaha you could have basically called me 'the makeup virgin' six months ago  :-/

I just want to send virtual hugs to all you amazing BR ladies including admin, as with out you all...I would still only have the very sad contents of...1x thin lizzy.  1x mascara.  1x black eyeliner in my bag but now my bag is overflowing and I need to organise some sort of storage for it!

I feel so much more confident within myself and how to apply makeup etc and it's all because I belong to this truly wonderful site called BR!  :)   

Singing...."if you're happy and you know it ...clap your hands!"  *clapclap*  hehe

Have a lovely weekend everyone.  
xxx
Seza95
175 posts
What brushes did you buy SandyGedge?xo
SandyGedge
394 posts
@Seza95

I hope I'm allowed to say this on the forum but I actually brought them off ebay hun, the brushes say 'style master' on them so I am not sure if that is the brand or not? They are from Korea.  They just arrived today so havn't had the chance to use them even though I wanted to clean all my current makeup off my face just so I could reapply with my new brushes hehe

They are super soft with bamboo handles.  I do hope I am not disapointed.  They were fairly cheap but I didn't want to spend too much on my first set but if I find that I am going to use most or all of the brushes regulary then I will probably purrchase a more 'high end' set  :)
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Yay! Nothing like new beauty products
kirstysays
762 posts
Yay :)  Good brushes really do help with getting a more polished look :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Congrats on expanding your makeup collection :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Sandygedge - I have some brushes off ebay (the brand is jessup), and they're amazing - they're actually my fave brushes. I hope you love yours!! It's really rad that you got some - hope you've been having fun playing with them ;)
SandyGedge
394 posts
Hun it is si much fun. I had no idea what was for what so watched some good old YouTube hehe so far they seem fabulous and I would never have thought to use a brush to apply my foundation either but I love it! :-) I have also heard a lot of great things about your brushes you have and know i will upgrade at some stage xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!