Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Candle Crush.

19 posts, 14 members
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I placed my very first order on candlecrush for mothers day (ok and I got a few melts for myself hehe). Holy cow they are AWESOME. The customer service is awesome (they sent the most adorable email ever), and the melts are INCREDIBLE. The shipping was super fast as well! I highy recommend them!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
They are soo good. Maybe they could go around teaching top notch customer service ;)
belindaledwards
111 posts
I love Candle Crush and their customer service! Currently my parcel from them is on board with the courier :-) I loved my last order so much, the scents are just amazing!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
belindaledwards Ugh I know right? They're my new addiction! Hahaha.
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I've never heard of them - am checking them out now! Thanks :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Gemma gets these and I've personally smelt them, they are super yummy.  I want to make an order, but am going to wait until I've smelt some more before choosing which ones to get he he he.
emzor
143 posts
I've been wanting to try this since watching Olivia rave about them on YouTube! They sound like they're pretty amazing, and you can never have too many candles right???
Manda129
419 posts
Ohh off to have a look now - love great customer service always makes you go back for more :)
forkat2008
98 posts
I love candles, I must check this out!
SandyGedge
394 posts
oooh I was just saying to my mum how i've always loved candels.  I have never heard of these though so that will be another 'new' thing i'm off to have a look at.  You lovely ladies are making me fall in love with so many new things  :)
xxx
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
emzor Olivia is the reason I checked these guys out - I had never heard of them before :)
emzor
143 posts
jessickaxnz Great to find another Olivia fan! (P.S, this is the third comment of yours I have replied to...I'm not stalking you, promise!!!)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm still waiting on my candle crush delivery (gotta hate bank holidays for slow deliveries lol)

So excited to get them shortly, at least it will be a great way to start a work week (boo!! lol)
KrystleF
158 posts
I have the singing in the rain candle from Candle Crush, it is awesome!
KrystleF
158 posts
I have the singing in the rain candle from Candle Crush, it is awesome!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
emzor Hahaha I never thought you were stalking me :) You'd be a bored stalker if you were :P Olivia seems really nice - I like that she seems down to earth and I will always be in her debt for introducing me to Candle Crush >:D

chikoboo Ohhhh I hope they arrive for you soon! I am currently burning 'Lotus Flower Happy Hour' for the 4th day in a row. It's soooo yum.
Skye
9 posts
smelt all fragrances at my local stockist and honestly all amazing it took my ages to decide was a gift for my mother in law I ended up getting 'singing in the rain' which is a light fresh clean smell

trudijoy
8375 posts
Tbh I go through so many candles that I go cheap and cheerful...aura by the warehouse. $5 ea full price (usually cheaper), great range of scents and each lasts a few weeks of being lit 5+ hours a day :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
NZ sale has Soi candles on special at times and I just pick them up there now, Good price and smell awesome.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!