Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR made me do it!

10 posts, 6 members
g1ggles2
358 posts
I have zero self control, so after leaving my comments on BR's article '#TheBeautyGuruMadeMeBuyIt' I took myself straight over to the ColourPop website and ordered 3 more lippies and a lip liner

Whoops!!

Macs
5351 posts
Hey what did you get? I've been watching their site too. I'd love to make one big order from there too possibly sometime in the near future. 
g1ggles2
358 posts
I ended up buying the Lumiere 2 which was in the Ultra Matte liquid and I also got Mimmy in that formula which looks similar but more of a darker Mauve.

I also grabbed the Lumiere Lip pencil since I already have the original Lumiere in the Lippie Stix.

I also got this colour called Bound as it was on special looks, like a soft pink in a gloss finish.

Im already to order more though haha I need some more eye shadows I think this time!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I am seriously in love with colour pop so can totally understand how you ended up making an order lol
JessB
219 posts
Sooooo I hadn't visited the Colour Pop site before...I think this very BR thread is gonna make me do it! :p
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!
haha. There is a lot of mixed reviews on their products all I can say is do a little review research. I personally love them, others not so much. It's a brand I think you ought to try for the price! :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Awww now you guys are tempting me to look......
MareeB
5244 posts
Phew it's an American site! I rarely buy anything from outside NZ (Fishpond being the exception). Lucky, I was beginning to feel stress pains in my wallet..
MissQT
1547 posts
I love color pop! I've heard really mixed reviews about their products. But I decided to try them and I love the liquid lipsticks, especially for the price. Both the ultra satin and ultra matte are great. The lip pencils and lip primer is great too.
JessB
219 posts
Their ultra matte lipsticks look great, and I love the range of eyeshadows - gorgeous colours!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!