Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

42 posts, 19 members
MareeB
5244 posts
Hi Ladies

As everyone received their purchases from the vault now? I haven't and I'm wondering if it's because it's Oamaru?
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Mareebros I'm in Dunedin and I haven't received mine yet
dont worry it will turn up
and good things are worth waiting for xx
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Fi! That's good  - I was worried it had gotten lost in the post :)

You're right, it is most definitely worth waiting for xx
MareeB
5244 posts
I think a rough day at the office is making me crazy - I also thought I'd lost the cat and have been outside looking for her and calling her for ages. Then I found her on a chair in the lounge where she's probably been since I got home from work. Didn't occur to me to look inside.......
writetokellsz
44 posts
Still eagerly awaiting in Wellington too!
MareeB
5244 posts
Really?  ah well, maybe being in Oamaru isn't the end of the world after all!!!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Eek Maree I got mine yesterday and I am in Weston. Are you sure it's not around your property?
MareeB
5244 posts
Well, weirdly, I made two orders and I did get one yesterday, so hopefully the other is still on it's way...I live right in town...
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
I got mine and LOVE what I chose! I got the Living Nature Exfoliator and a Serum. They are both incredible!! 
Macs
5351 posts
I have recieved my vault goodies. I tried the Essence of Fiji Body scrub and it didnt smell like Papaya at all. I did feel good after it though.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh Macs I got that scrub too, it does smell a bit weird doesn't it?! 
Macs
5351 posts
It does smell funny shaz. Thought it was just me being silly.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I am in Nelson and mine hasn't turned up yet, fingers crossed for this arvo though!
kiwidebs
18 posts
I'm in Hamilton and mine hasn't shown up yet either, but I know that BR had a huge number of parcels to send out so it could take a while.

I have to admit to being a bit nervous as my parcel from the last vault got lost and I never received any of my goodies, so I'm hoping they arrive this time :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Still not here today! Fingers crossed for tomorrow though :)
Julieal
915 posts
I was away this time so couldn't get anything -I will have more points for next time though
MareeB
5244 posts
Ummm so is there anyone else left who doesn't have their stuff yet?
Chaotic82
522 posts
I know of a couple of girls who haven't got theirs yet.  Hope its still on its way :)
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies,

Do not stress if you haven't received your parcel yet :)  Seriously, no stressing!!

Drop the crew a line to [email protected] and they'll be able to tell you where your order is :)

Love Nat xx

MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I'm also waiting
But I'm sure they will turn up :)
so many to get out and so many to keep those couriers busy x

MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Thanks Nat
xx

sunelizabeth
410 posts
I haven't received mine yet either, just sent an email to BR about it. Hopefully all of our parcels will turn up very soon :)
writetokellsz
44 posts
Also waiting here in Welly :)

FX tomorrow courier will come!
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Nat, I'll wait a bit longer. :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Not me either in New Plymouth. Fingers crossed for Monday :(
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm guessing the packages were packed and sent out by order number rather than area. I have heard some of the heroes got theirs already and they're all over NZ.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Still no sign of my parcel. Did anyone receive theirs today?
MareeB
5244 posts
No I didn't either. Maybe tomorrow? fingers crossed!! I  can't wait...
-Bex-
611 posts
Love your new profile pic Maree
Macs
5351 posts
I love your profile pic too Maree.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Maree- your profile pic is stunning!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So that's what you looks like Maree! Lovely!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Oh wow, Maree - you're gorgeous!  :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Thank you ladies!! I feel a bit old to be seen amongst all the gorgeous young faces on BR!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
What are you talking about Maree, you fit right in with your beautiful young face!! :-)
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Shaz, you're so sweet xx
Macs
5351 posts
Maree your skin looks amazing for your age. I need to know what your doing?
MareeB
5244 posts
Hahaha I try every product I can! I take collagen and Vitamins as well.
MareeB
5244 posts
Yay my products came today. Sadly some were out of stock, but I guess I'll eventually get the points back for next time eh?  :) such fun and soo exciting, it feels like Christmas !!
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Yippee! Mine arrived too! Mareebros was it the kawakawa and manuka honey salve stuff that was out of stock for you too? I love the 2 products I got!!
It's like Christmas time!  So pleased you have all received your goodies. I have hardly used any Vault products yet.  x
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
am I the only one still waiting? 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!