Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

August Goodie Box

18 posts, 11 members
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Has anyone else received their August Goodie Box and been super impressed with it's contents?! I got mine yesterday and am so in love with all the products! What did you ladies think?
Aney37
88 posts
I got my one yesterday and They are pretty much all full size products or a pretty good sample. One of the better ones Iv had. All my products will be well used :)
Jayez7
26 posts
I'm new to this, how did you go about getting your goodie box? :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I was really happy with my Goodie box too. I will probably use them all. :)
goodiebox.co.nz is the website.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
When I saw the unboxing of the August goodiebox I wished I had got it!

instead I subscribed to violet box and my box never arrived at all! Still no sign of it and me trying to do all the chasing. So have unsubscribed and waiting for a refund

I should have stuck with goodiebox :-)
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Jayez7, Goodie Box is a really great beauty box subscription service which you sign up to on their website. You play a rolling fee each month and they send you a lovely box filled with goodies :)

Kellyleanne that's so weird! I'm signed up to both services and my Violet Box arrived before my Goodie Box did. That's such a bummer :(
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I know BeautyCutie, I was disappointed it didn't arrive, apparently it happened to a few people. They gave me an invalid tracking number and I kept on having to call australia trying to get updates on what happened as they didn't reply to my emails. 

Anyway, think I will stick with goodiebox or memebox in the future :-)
jaybeejack
116 posts
Didn't mind it this month but one of the full sized products was missing :(
aw the more I read about these montly goodie boxes, the more I want to buy one :)
aw the more I read about these montly goodie boxes, the more I want to buy one :)
beautymumma
10 posts
I loved my goodiebox!
I also didnt recieve my violetbox and got told it was due to a shipping error and they would get a new one out to me asap... still waiting and will be unsubscribing now which is a shame as it was my first box sk not a good way to start something!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Aw sorry it happened to you too beautymumma. I'm hoping i get my refund one day. Agree, not the best way to start something. 
Which is better goodie box or violet box?
I'm thinking about buying a goodie box. Question for you lovely ladies though. If I sign up for this month and dont want to continue is it easy to cancel. Just dont want to have to buy for months if it's not something I like.
Yes you can cancel anytime without any extra charges... so if you get your first box and decide its not for you then you can just log on and cancel it. I just cancelled mine after 2 months because I have to really start saving for moving overseas with my boyfriend next year. I could have cried when I hit it though, I loved both of my Goodieboxes!
aw cool thanks. I'm thinking I'll try a month and go from there. Time to treat myself
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I really loved last months box and will use everything in it. I am currently using the moisturiser and it is so lovely. Also love the Revlon loadable balm stain and so happy I didn't get the same one that I already have which was darling. I wasn't too impressed with this months violet box for a first impressions but I have been using the brow treatment which I am liking and seeing results from and I am also loving the handcream which is almost all gone

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!