Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

At home teeth whitening

15 posts, 11 members
Beex_d
7 posts
I am really wanting to try whiten my teeth and have moved cities so do not have a dentist here. There are a lot of at home teeth whitening kits out there and I am overwhelmed as to what one is best. What ones have you all tried and what are you results and opinions of them? Good and bad please :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Hello, I found the Crest whitening strips the best, they are easy to use and I used to buy them from Ebay, I have linked the reviews for the Crest strips HERE
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Ooh just brought some. Thanks lutece 
Macs
5351 posts
I had a look at that link, the reviews  look good. I'll watch out for your review. I have tried an as seen on tv  teeth whitener years ago, my mum brought one. Didn't work though.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I got some off the Aussie eBay and it was $35nzd I think including shipping
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I find the Sensodine Whitening toothpastes are amazing, and actually make a big difference :) 
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Keeping an eye on this thread - I'm really interested in at home teeth whitening kits too.
glamfish
87 posts
I'm scared of using the crest stuff as I notice even with the dental whitening tray I have my teeth get quite sensitive. I should just bite the bullet really. My teeth need a good whiten and the dentist kit just doesn't do the job that well (IMO). It was my ex that got it for me when he was a dental assistant, so thankfully I didn't pay full price!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I've had a email saying it's been dispatched. Will keep you all updated with how I go
seantbeals
1 posts
I never tried at home teeth whitening kits. But I have done the teeth whitening process from a dental clinic in North York. [color=#2d2d2d]Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look[/color] 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Seantbeals thank you. Would you keep getting it?
I've done a review on the warpaint and now trying the crest strips. They arrived yesterday. Interesting wee things they are
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've been looking at whitening my teeth too. I got a discount voucher for the colgate whitening pen the other day which I am contemplating. 
LinF
63 posts
What seems to be the rage here is to take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in the mouth and swill it around for 20 mins (I can't I end up swallowing it!) and then spit it out. Apparently is works but not for me. My Indian friends swear by it and yes, they have super white teeth.
Rezee
1964 posts
I really like oil pulling,it leaves your mouth cleaner and teeth whiter but it is weird to get used to.
I actually fell out of the habit soneed to get back into it!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I was doing this last year when it came up in the forum. My skin broke out and went oily. I should try it again :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!