Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

40 Beauty questions

28 posts, 13 members
mallomiss
569 posts
I came across this Tag while meandering through BR & this popped up in a Trending Blog, so thought "why not pop it in the Forum too" - Hope I'm allowed to do this! 

Credits go to Ellie - http://amomentwithellie.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/40-beauty-questions-tag.html  ..... I hope referencing is allowed in the Forum too :)1. How many times do you wash your face daily?Daily!2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo)Combination.3. What is your current facial wash?Bossy Cosmetics Oil Cleanse & Micellar Water.4. Do you exfoliate? Twice a week.5. What brand do you use?St Ives.6. What moisturiser do you use?Bossy Cosmetics 'I'm so Fancy' & True Rejuvination.7. Do you have freckles?Yes.8. Do you use eye-cream?Yes.9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin?FML yes!10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ?Nope & never will.11. What foundation do you use?A mix of Maybelline Fit Me & Revlon Photoready currently.12. How about concealer?e.l.f. Cover Stick in Ivory.13. Do you know your undertone colour?nooooo.14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?I love them & really want extensions.15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?Yes!16. What brand of mascara do you use?Currently using Cover Girl.17. Sephora or MAC?Never shopped Sephora so MAC.18. Do you have a MAC Pro card?I wish.19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application?Mostly Brushes and a big sponge.20. Do you use eyeshadow primer?Sometimes.21. For the face?When I remember.22. What is your favourite eyeshadow?I don't have one....23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?Pencil - Gel24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?Never.25. Do you use mineral makeup?No.26. What is your favourite lipstick?Revlon Colourburst Crayon in a Barbie Pink (can't remember the colour name).27. How about lipgloss?Not a fan of the lip gloss.28. What is your favourite blush to use?I'm not a huge fan of Blush...29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay?No.30. Do you like drugstore makeup?Yes but some brands are just rubbish.31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?All the time.32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup?Probably. I'm Clumsy in general.33. Name a makeup crime that you hate?Orange lines! 34. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones?I love colour.35. Which celebrity always has great makeup?I love Katy Perry and Kim K.36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be?CC Cream.37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on?NOOO!38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on?I look like a drug addict.39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?MAC.40. What is your overall opinion of makeup?I love make up. I love the self expression through it. I view it as an art form.

I look forwards to seeing what others have to say :) 
mallomiss
569 posts
eeek sorry! Just realised that's very hard to read once posted..
chikoboo
3402 posts
Great idea! Even though it is hard to read, this format is better to not fill the whole forum up with at least =)

1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Daily! 2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo) Combination.3. what is your current facial wash? Bossy Cosmetics Oil Cleanse. 4. Do you exfoliate? Twice a week. 5. What brand do you use? The Body Shop & Bossy Cosmetics.6. What moisturiser do you use? Oxygen restorative .7. Do you have freckles? Yes. 8. Do you use eye-cream? Yes. 9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? yes! 10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ? Nope & never will. 11. What foundation do you use? Rovie No.2 Liquid, Anna Loose.  Maybelline Fit Me Dewy. NARS Sheerglow and Coverfx Drops 12. How about concealer? it Cosmetics bye bye undereye, Collections cosmetics, Coverfx. 13. Do you know your undertone colour? yes. 14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? Fiddly and gave up.15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes! 16. What brand of mascara do you use? Art Deco Angel Eyes. 17. Sephora or MAC? Trick question. Both! 18. Do you have a MAC Pro card? Nope. 19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application? Brushes. 20. Do you use eyeshadow primer? Most days.21. For the face? Everyday. 22. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Don’t make me pick! Meany!  23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both plus gel 24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never. 25. Do you use mineral makeup? Often. 26. What is your favourite lipstick? Meany!! How can I pick one! NARS Audicous Liv. 27. How about lipgloss? NARS. 28. What is your favourite blush to use? MAC Modest Mineralised Blush. 29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay?No. 30. Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes sometimes. 31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? In talks to do so soon. 32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup? Nope I am makeup Ninja!! 33. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Unmatched foundation. 34. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones? Both all the colours are cool even taupe and cream. 35. Which celebrity always has great makeup Khloe Kardashian, but honestly most I ideal aren’t celebrities. 36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be?  Mascara. 37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yep I’m not ashamed of my skin, it needs to breath occasionally. 38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on? I hope I do. 39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Another trick question? Too many to narrow down…MAC, MUFE, Too Faced, NARS!!! 40. What is your overall opinion of makeup? It’s the one thing that I can do for myself, that I feel I can excel in and get better at with training, nothing in life other than family makes me as happy as playing in amongst my pretty things.
alyshajayne
92 posts
Fun! :) 

1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Big cleanse each night, fast clease each morning.  2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo) Oily at the moment..3. what is your current facial wash? Bossy Cosmetics Oil Cleanse. 4. Do you exfoliate? No... but I just got the Moreish Exfoliation from the vault so I'm about to start!. 5. What brand do you use? as before.6. What moisturiser do you use? Cetaphil but I'm on the hunt for something else.7. Do you have freckles? No. 8. Do you use eye-cream?Yes. 9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? Yes 10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ? No  11. What foundation do you use? Revolon Colour Stay 12. How about concealer? I dont have any I like! 13. Do you know your undertone colour? yes and no.. I have a mix. 14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love them but not something I use much.15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yep... but I don't... 16. What brand of mascara do you use? Rimmel Scandaleyes right now 17. Sephora or MAC? I don't use either 18. Do you have a MAC Pro card? No. 19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application? Brushes and Spounges 20. Do you use eyeshadow primer? For darker or bolder colour looks.21. For the face? Only occassionly, I'm on the hunt for a primer I like. 22. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Dior but I also love Go Palettes from Coastal Scents  23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both and elso cake and gel. 24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never. 25. Do you use mineral makeup? I have in the past.  26. What is your favourite lipstick? I'm loving Maybeline Lip Crayons at the moment. 27. How about lipgloss? Wendy Hill. 28. What is your favourite blush to use? My Coatal Scents Palette. 29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay? No. 30. Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes.. 31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? I did, I have a National Certificate in Makeup Artistry.. 32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup? Nah. 33. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Crayon eyebrowns 34. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones? Both!. 35. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Eek I don't know.  36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be?  Lippie. 37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yes, I do it often.. 38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on? mmm my skin is pretty bad, but that doesn't stop me. 39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Thats a tough one...I've always like Dior.. but then I used to work for them so aquired lots of freebies ;)  40. What is your overall opinion of makeup? It makes me happy, it's something I can do for myself and I enjoy that only many levels. 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I actually did this tag on my channel! I think it's my favourite so far. 
Macs
5351 posts
~~:)1. How many times do you wash your face daily?Daily.2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo)Combination.3. What is your current facial wash?Bossy Cosmetics Oil , Manuka Doctor facial cleanser4. Do you exfoliate? Two to three times a week.5. What brand do you use?St Ives, Bossy, Soda and Co.6. What moisturiser do you use? Manuka doctor skin repair.7. Do you have freckles?No.8. Do you use eye-cream?No.9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? Yes.10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ?No.11. What foundation do you use?Loreal and Shiseido.12. How about concealer? No.13. Do you know your undertone colour?No14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?Scary, but I want to try them,15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?Yes!16. What brand of mascara do you use?Maybelline Falsies, Moisture Mist Impressive.17. Sephora or MAC?Never shopped at both.18. Do you have a MAC Pro card?I wish.19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application?Mostly Brushes and a beauty blender.20. Do you use eyeshadow primer?No but need too.21. For the face? No..22. What is your favourite eyeshadow?Mellow baked eye shadow.23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?Both.24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?Never.25. Do you use mineral makeup?No.26. What is your favourite lipstick?MAC REBEL.27. How about lipgloss?I like it but haven't purchased one yet.28. What is your favourite blush to use?I'm using Za but would like to buy Nars.29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay?No.30. Do you like drugstore makeup?Yes .31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?All the time.32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup?sometimes33. Name a makeup crime that you hate?Over drawn brows 34. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones?I love colour.35. Which celebrity always has great makeup?I love Jennifer Lopez and Kylie Genner.36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be?Mascara37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on?Anyday. Do you think you look good with no makeup on?Yeah , no problem.39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?MAC. 40. What is your overall opinion of makeup?Make up is one expression of beauty.

MareeB
5244 posts
Oh dear, that's too many questions for me :)
mallomiss
569 posts
interesting to read answers though :)
Macs
5351 posts
I thought that too at first maree. Then I copy and pasted and re-entered my answers lol I could nevr re write the whole lot lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
)1. How many times do you wash your face daily?2-3
2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo)Oily.
3. What is your current facial wash?Lush In Your Face & GarnierMicellar Water.
4. Do you exfoliate? Yep.
5. What brand do you use?Skinfood, Sorbet.
6. What moisturiser do you use?Right now, Moisture Mist Emulsion in the morning and Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream at night.
7. Do you have freckles?Yes.
8. Do you use eye-cream?Sometimes.
9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin?So much YES
10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ?no no no.
11. What foundation do you use?Maybelline Better Skin, occasionally Moisture Mist Beauty Cake.
12. How about concealer?I have three, oops.  Collection Cosmetics, Essence and The Body Shop Tea Tree.
13. Do you know your undertone colour?nope.
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?I have *really* long, dark lashes and so they're too OTT for me.
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?Yup - what a good excuse :p
16. What brand of mascara do you use?Right now, I have three open.  Covergirl Bombshell (love), Benefit They're Real (love) and an Essence one I wish I loved.
17. Sephora or MAC? Sephora, all day every day.
18. Do you have a MAC Pro card? A what?.
19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application? Brishes and a Bossy Blender.
20. Do you use eyeshadow primer? Yes .
21. For the face?Primer you mean?  Yes.
22. What is your favourite eyeshadow? I love a LOT of them....
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?Pencil, gel, liquid, pens.... anything and everything
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not in a very long time.
25. Do you use mineral makeup?Not any more.
26. What is your favourite lipstick?Right now, Australis Velourlips in MA-LI-BOO.
27. How about lipgloss? Either the Hello Kitty one a student got me, or my NYX Raspberry Tart
28. What is your favourite blush to use?my Too Faced Sweetheart <3
29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay?Never
30. Do you like drugstore makeup?I like good makeup, regardless of whether it's so called high end or drugstore.
31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? Yes - I've been a face model for several (believe it or not :S)!.
32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup?not any more.
33. Name a makeup crime that you hate?super dark lip liner
34. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones?I'm ALL about the colour
35. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Way too many, I get inspo everywhere
36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be? Eyeliner 37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yes.  Just did so in Japan!
38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on?I look about 17.
39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? I adore Anna Sui, and MAC and (at the cheaper end of the scale) Maybelline and Chi Chi
40. What is your overall opinion of makeup? I'm a huge fan.  I love it, it's fun, it's part of who I am :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?Just once at nightime
2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo) Combiination dry
3. What is your current facial wash?Za oil cleanser
4. Do you exfoliate? Yes, and all over 
5. What brand do you use? For exfolation? MOR, Soda & Co, & Lush
6. What moisturiser do you use?Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream at night time and i use Oasis Apple a day during the day
7. Do you have freckles?Nope, i am too dark for freckles
8. Do you use eye-cream? Rarely, maybe when i find a good one i will
9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? No, not at all! (except my oily t-zone)
10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ?nope!
11. What foundation do you use?Mac Studio sculpt, or Nars sheer glow! But honeslty, i prefer not to use foundation, id rather just conceal problem areas
12. How about concealer?I am on the hunt for my ideal concealer. At the moment it is Mac Pro longwear, but have also just brought It cosmetics byebye undereye
13. Do you know your undertone colour?Yes.. i think its yellow
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? If i knew how to use them i would, but only for special occasions, and nothing too crazy
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?Yes.. but that doesnt mean i do! 
16. What brand of mascara do you use? EOH Mascara, Benefit they're real and... Maybelline Flasies i believe
17. Sephora or MAC? Sephora!! The day the ship here without an issue.. is the day i lose all my savings
18. Do you have a MAC Pro card? NOPE!
19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application? I have heaps of brushes and a few sponges
20. Do you use eyeshadow primer? Yup
21. For the face? I have a lot of primers, but rarely use them 
22. What is your favourite eyeshadow? MUG, too faced choc palette, and the Lorac Pro palette
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?Mostly liquid
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? I can't remeber the last time so must have been a long time ago
25. Do you use mineral makeup?No, but if i found one i liked i would (Wayne goss seems to like it)
26. What is your favourite lipstick? Anything Mac.. probably Mac Mehr
27. How about lipgloss? YSL oil Tint
28. What is your favourite blush to use? hmmm.. my tarte clay blush!
29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay?Nope
30. Do you like drugstore makeup?Love it, there are some amazing things to be found at cheaper prices
31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? Yes, i would love to do that! I think youtube counts too 
32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup? Not with things i know well, but when i try new techniques, yes!
33. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Caking on makeup till a person is unrecongnisable. People can do whatever makes them happy, but i think makeup should enhance your natural beauty.
34. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones? Neutral, i like to play it safe!
35. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Mind Blank
36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be? Concealer 
37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yes easily! But i do work in a warehouse.. alone! 
38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on? It depends how much sleep i have had, but yes i think everyone looks beautiful without makeup!
39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Too faced & Mac
40. What is your overall opinion of makeup? I love makeup, its fun and i could be spending my money on worse things. Plus it brought me to BR, so so far, so good!

kirstyj
1732 posts
Fun!
1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice
2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo) Dry
3. what is your current facial wash? I mix it up, but Oasis Milk and Cream and The Body Shop Cleansing oil.
4. Do you exfoliate? Some places daily (nose, chin), others once a week.
5. What brand do you use? All the brands!
6. What moisturiser do you use? Trilogy one from BRBB.
7. Do you have freckles? No.
8. Do you use eye-cream? Usually yes, but I haven't bought a new one yet.
9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? No just the occasional break out.
10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ? No, I reckon it would be really drying.
11. What foundation do you use? Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua... review here
12. How about concealer? MAC Studio Finish for pimples, and Maybelline Age Rewind for undereyes. 
13. Do you know your undertone colour? Not really 
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? That I need to figure them out
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, but only because I like trying them out.  
16. What brand of mascara do you use? Anything Maybelline
17. Sephora or MAC? Sephora
18. Do you have a MAC Pro card? No
19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application? Anything I can get my hands on, sponges, brushes, etc. 
20. Do you use eyeshadow primer? Every single time.
21. For the face? I keep forgetting 
22. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Anything Urban Decay. 
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both. But prefer pencil. 
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Nope, both eyes are intact.
25. Do you use mineral makeup? uh huh
26. What is your favourite lipstick? MAC Craving
27. How about lipgloss? NYX Butter Gloss
28. What is your favourite blush to use? Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush 
29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay? No
30. Do you like drugstore makeup? Definitely!
31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? I would love to
32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup? No just everything else. 
33. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Not enough blending 
34. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones? Neutral.
35. Which celebrity always has great makeup? All of them
36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be? Foundation.
37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? No.
38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on? Not as good as with it 
39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Hmmm MAC has something good in most areas.
40. What is your overall opinion of makeup? I love it, it makes me feel great.
-Bex-
611 posts
=17pxQ1. How many times do you wash your face daily?  Twice Daily 2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo) Dry 3. what is your current facial wash? Lancôme cream cleanser 4. Do you exfoliate? Yep 2x week5. What brand do you use? Clarins and St. Ives6. What moisturiser do you use? =17pxLancôme renergie multi lift  .7. Do you have freckles? No. 8. Do you use eye-cream? Yes. 9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? Nope never10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ? Nope. 11. What foundation do you use? MAC  12. How about concealer? Just started Lancôme teint miracle 13. Do you know your undertone colour? yes cool14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? I am impatient!15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes! 16. What brand of mascara do you use? Too faced 17. Sephora or MAC? MAC 18. Do you have a MAC Pro card? Nope. 19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application? Brushes. 20. Do you use eyeshadow primer? No21. For the face? Definitely 22. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Clinique chubby stick 23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Liquid and gel24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Lol Never. 25. Do you use mineral makeup? No 26. What is your favourite lipstick? Rovie pink beige. 27. How about lipgloss? Clarins lip perfector 28. What is your favourite blush to use? MAC Mineralised 29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay?No. 30. Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes . 31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? Yes still want to. 32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup? I have my moments 33. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Orange lines 34. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones? Neutral 35. Which celebrity always has great makeup Don't know? Is that bad? 36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be?  Mascara. 37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yes and I do 38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on? Haha probably not 39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Probably MAC40. What is your overall opinion of makeup? Love it, it's a creative outlet
-Bex-
611 posts
Cool thread mallomiss! Interesting 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Seems like the majority of you ladies wash your face twice daily.. hmm maybe i should start doing that
kirstyj
1732 posts
I just find BinaryBeauty if I don't my skin starts playing up... so if your skin doesn't care I wouldn't change what you are doing.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I only cleanse once a day and my skin is pretty good. I've started using micellar water on my face in the morning though and I'm gonna see if that makes a difference. I worry about cleansing twice a day because I don't want to strip the oils from my skin. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
My morning face wash is to wake myself up and is very fast. The night one's the proper one and the third is only if I take off and redo my makeup for a night out etc
trudijoy
8375 posts
totes only double posted because we were talking about cleansing more than once.  ....

you guys believe me, right? lol
Macs
5351 posts
I only cleanse if I wear make up. Been a bit slack in the mornings. Been sleeping in
ragingfrog
1289 posts
And now I am reminded that I really need to pan some stuff with so many bottle open at once.

1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice most of the time but if really lazy and day off once
2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo) Combination normal
3. What is your current facial wash? Za total hydration cleanser in the morning and alternating at night with Essano, Skinfood cleans all, Clinique and Neutrogena
4. Do you exfoliate? Yes
5. What brand do you use? For exfolation? Loofah most of the time but I also have Bossy sugar scrub, St Ives and The body shop. I do use a Konjac sponge for my face.
6. What moisturiser do you use? Trilogy or Essano in morning and Essano, Nutrimetics and Lancome in evening
7. Do you have freckles? Some but not many
8. Do you use eye-cream? Not as often as I should
9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? Only occasional zits
10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ? No
11. What foundation do you use? Currently swapping with Natio Powder and Chichi powder
12. How about concealer? Rimmel
13. Do you know your undertone colour? Pink ish
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? Not sure I could  deal with the maintenance
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? They tell us that to sell more of them, realistically we would replace our entire collections every three months if it was an issue
16. What brand of mascara do you use? I have a Missha 4d and a Moisture Mist open at present, but I have some waiting that I really want to try, Mac, Clinique and Lancome
18. Do you have a MAC Pro card? I wish
19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application? I use brushes and fingers.
20. Do you use eyeshadow primer? No but I bought one years ago ironically never used it though
21. For the face? Does bb cream count?
22. What is your favourite eyeshadow? It’s a tie with Clinique and Rimmel
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Last time I attempted liquid liner
25. Do you use mineral makeup? I think the chi chi powder foundation is
26. What is your favourite lipstick? Not really, I just depends on what I wear that day
27. How about lipgloss? Not a fan of lip gloss but I have bought the Baby lips to try
28. What is your favourite blush to use?  Clinique soft pressed powder
29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay? no
30. Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes
31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? yes
32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup? Depends on tired factor and time available
33. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Overdone makeup
34. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones? Neutral
35. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Jennifer Lopez does great nude lips
36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be? lipstick
37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yes like when I went to the beautician this morning sorry wearing lip balm but the rest of the face was naked
38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on? No, I need help
39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Clinique but I need to find a cheaper one
40. What is your overall opinion of makeup? It’s an addiction but as addictions go it is one of the better ones.

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Well since i havent really found my ideal skin care routine, it might be worth giving it a go! At the moment, its once a day which is great for removing makeup, but i still have skin issues like blocked pore, small break outs, and oiliness
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
1.How many times do you wash your face daily? 2x per day morning is gentle milk cleanser & night is Garnier micellar water to clean off makeup & eyes then with my olay brush with either the same cleanser from Oasis or an exfoliant.
2. What skin type do you have? (Normal, oily, combo) Combination normal
3. What is your current facial wash? Oasis antibacterial cleansing milk
4. Do you exfoliate? Yes
5. What brand do you use? For exfolation? Bossy coffee face & body scrub, Skin foods exfoliant
6. What moisturiser do you use? Daytime Oasis knock out spf 25, Trilogy antI aging cream or L'oreal age defying cream night By Nature night créme or L'Oréal age defying cream
7. Do you have freckles? Nope
8. Do you use eye-cream? Not cream but gel by lancome & bossy boudoir balm aswell as Oasis lips n lashes
9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? Only occasional zits
10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ? No
11. What foundation do you use? Maybelline dream wonder liquid foundation, Maybelline foundation fit me matte and poreless
12. How about concealer? LaGirl & Chanel
13. Do you know your undertone colour? I'm still unsure I'm like a neutral tone
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? I want to be able to use them but I'm useless
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? I knew this but it doesn't mean I adhere to it.
16. What brand of mascara do you use? Josie Maran Black argan oil& Tarte lights camera lashes, I have lancome, tarte lights camera &flashes;, too faced better then sex& blinc waiting to be used
18. Do you have a MAC Pro card? Huh yeah right
19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup ? RT sponge & brushes, Bossy sponge& bruses
20. Do you use eyeshadow primer? Yes , I'm currently finishing off my Rovie primer.
21. For the face? Yes , I have 3 open Shiseido, Inika & porefessional
22. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Urban Decay & Rovie
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not too often
25. Do you use mineral makeup? Setting powder?
26. What is your favourite lipstick? La splash & MAC
27. How about lipgloss? Buxom & eos
28. What is your favourite blush to use? Teeze & ELF
29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay? Yes
30. Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes
31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? yes
32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup? Time is an issue usually when my clumsy mistakes occur
33. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Blending not being done either on shadows or foundation
35. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Keeks
36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be? Mascar
37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yes only for my exercises
38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on? Noperhaps need it on
39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Too faced
40. What is your overall opinion of makeup? Definitely an addiction but at least it's an addiction that has more pros then cons and is part of a females self care.

No
mallomiss
569 posts
I really should be washing my face in the morning but I just don't have time.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wozers thats a lot of questions to answer but I will do my best lol

1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice - morning and night
2. What skin type do you have? Dry, acne prone
3. What is your current facial wash? Bossy Cosmetic Scrub, don't have a wash
4. Do you exfoliate? Yes probably more than I should lol
5. What brand do you use? Bossy Cosmetics and my new Moreish from the Vault
6. What moisturiser do you use? Bossy Cosmetics I'm So Fancy and Mitoq (?)
7. Do you have freckles? A couple
8. Do you use eye-cream? No but I probably should right
9. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? Yes, from teenage years til now
10. Did you ever use Pro-Activ? Yes but it dried me out and made me bleed, had to stop, but I love their makeup cleansing wipes, best I've used so far
11. What foundation do you use? - Just BB Cream and Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation
12. How about concealer? Not often but I use Thin Lizzy concealer when I do
13. Do you know your undertone colour? I think its yellow
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? They scare me
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Nope
16. What brand of mascara do you use? - I don't really but its usually a Korean one
17. Sephora or MAC? - Neither, don't like MAC and never tried Sephora
18. Do you have a MAC Pro card? No
19. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application? - Brushes
20. Do you use eyeshadow primer? No
21. For the face? Not anymore
22. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Don't wear eyeshadow
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? - Umm I use gel eyeliner
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Too often lol
25. Do you use mineral makeup? Only type I can use
26. What is your favourite lipstick? Violet Volt by Revlon I think
27. How about lipgloss? Not a huge fan
28. What is your favourite blush to use? I don't use blush
29. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay? Nope, don't know how reliable it is
30. Do you like drugstore makeup? Depends on what it is, but not usually
31. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? No
32. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup? Ha ha ha is that a trick question, heck yes
33. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Foundation that makes you look like an orange
35. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Don't really follow celebrities
36. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be? BB Cream
37. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yes if I ran out of my BB Cream and had to
38. Do you think you look good with no makeup on? Nope
39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Like pick up line lol, not sure
40. What is your overall opinion of makeup? I'm not obsessed with it but I do like to feel pretty

Sorry I'm extremely boring I'm afraid xx
mallomiss
569 posts
You don't like MAC??!! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I know mad right, but unfortunately I break out severly when using MAC and so sadly cannot wear it.
mallomiss
569 posts
Wow! I've never heard of someone having an adverse reaction to MAC. I s'pose it can happen with anything though - different skin types & tolerances etc.
At least you wouldn't be tempted by it though... soooo expensive! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!