Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

21 posts, 11 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am after a waterproof mini mascara for my holiday. Any suggestions please?
trudijoy
8375 posts
They’re not waterproof afaik but I’ve never had probs with the mini UD ones from Mecca. Perversion is an HG mascara for me, Troublemaker has a beautiful tube and is similar to Benefit ‘They’re Real’. They’re about $20 each
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha Trudi I was hoping you would pop on! What about the benefit roller lash? Which would you say is best out of the benefit range?
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Too Faced has a mini Better Than Sex waterproof mascara that's available at Mecca. I've haven't tried the Better Than Sex mascaras since I have a few unopened mascaras already but I do know that Mecca has them. 
MissQT
1547 posts
roller lash is my fave! Not sure if they have a waterproof mini though. I really look he brush as it help to give your lashes a curve. It's really good at lengthening your lashes but still gives it a bit of volume too. Better than sex is good but not my fave. If you're wanting more volume than length then I think better than sex would be more appropriate. I have perversion but haven't tried it yet as I'm trying to get through these two first!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I absolutely love Roller Lash and absolutely hate They're Real!
trudijoy
8375 posts
RollerLash is my second fave mascara of all time, and they def do minis. Better than Sex is TERRIBLE.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sephora have a rollerlash mini
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Farmers have Rollerlash mini on their website now too. I've got a Better Than Sex mini that I haven't tried yet but sounds like people either love it or hate it. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Excellent thanks ladies. I grabbed a roller lash:-)
Macs
5351 posts
I haven’t tried Rollerlash . Only Smashbox Full exposure mini . It’s awesome.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i luff mini mascaras with all my heart. i have 4... 5? now i think - tarte's maneater, lights camera lashes and lash paint, the too faced one and also urban decays trouble maker. out of all of them... Too Faced is always going to be my favorite. I love the brush and the formula but it does get a bit flaky, but i enjoy the fullsized more than the mini.
I am also really enjoying maneater, even though i've only used it once - the bristles are small but soft and eee i just really like it. i also like the lights camera lashes - it's similar to too faced with the nice thick brush (but not the curves of the TF brush) and it makes me lashes so lovely and long.

i hope roller lash is awesome!!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I adore the mini's too Shazatron! I always get a bit paranoid about how long I keep things so I love with mini mascaras I never feel bad about chucking them when I've had them for a while. Plus I can't justify paying for expensive full sized ones but I don't feel so bad about the smaller ones :P
EliseMM
120 posts
I used a clinique mini mascara for a long time. It wasn't waterproof, but it gave such a natural colour and length to my lashes. Nothing over the top, because I am still afraid of 'bold' makeup looks haha
i'm a newbie and find that mini mascara is the best cosmetic ever produced
i used up all of my inisfree waterproof mini mascara and definitely will buy it again
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love the roller lash soooooooo much! Have thrown all my others out. This is hands down the best mascara I have used. The wand is amazing! No clumpy lashes and it stays put. Woohoo :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
What is this roller mascara you lovelies are referring to? Sounds exciting.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Benefit RollerLash. Used to be my favest fave but got bumped to second haha <3
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That is super cute, the packaging is adorable.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love it! Especially that it stays put. I'm on holiday and heading out on a helicopter ride up the mountain soon. Nervous but so excited! 31 degrees down here so mascara and bb cream all holiday nice and light.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That sounds exciting Lisa-Lou. Hope you have heaps of fun and yes definitely needing to keep makeup nice and light with this heat omg lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!