Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Help with new face cream please

2 posts, 2 members
SarahAshling
5 posts
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a really good face cream (day and night) for normal/oily skin but also gets dry at night? I am 28 so should probably get one with anti ageing in it but never tried any....

$ no issue as long as it does the job and helps with fine lines.

misserinlouise
29 posts
I am 29 and have been thinking along the same sort of lines lately. I think that it is important to have two different moisturisers - one for morning use that has an SPF in it, and then a thicker one for night time (especially since you say you do get dry). I have been using AESOP, but there is only one place that stocks it in Auckland so I might move on from it to something like Ultraceuticals. If money isn't an issue I would probably say buy from a beauty therapist as the products they stock have higher potency ingredients in them. Then you don't have to use as much each time and they last longer. :-) Hope this helps. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!