Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Permanent hair removal for white/ red hair

4 posts, 3 members
kh1nz
2 posts
Has anyone had experience of and can recommend permanent hair removal thats reasonably priced and works, for white and red hairs?  I've read some reviews for IPL home units which sound positive, but most don't work for light coloured hair.  I'm fed up with shaving and tweezers, and waxing produces ingrown hairs, epilators sound hideous.  Looking for something permanent, mainly for facial hair .....  ????  
Oh, it would be awesome if such a thing existed... I'm so lazy but my hair is so fair!
Ringy
825 posts
I think it may be possible - there is a salon in Dunedin that says they can do red hair - from memory they say they wax it first and then use a laser machine of some sort and it's meant to have good results for red hair. I have an at home machine and my two elder daughters have red hair and I've tried to get them to try it on their underarms to see if it works for them but they have no commitment to the cause yet - maybe over summer they will start to regret that decision and try it out for me. 
kh1nz
2 posts
thanks for your replies... I will keep searching for something effective.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!