Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

63 posts, 31 members
RachLouise
218 posts
After reading this thread, I like Shannon, Shes very talented and I love her brushes! I do own quite a few differnt brands of brushes but I really like XObeauty brushes :)
awkkwaaard
9 posts
Just like to say that not to recently i believe Shan had a video where she said that the brushes were sent to her and she would be like no that is not quite right etc and that would keep happening back & forth til she was happy with the product.... So now im even more confused are these brushes fully hers like she completely designed them & all the others ones are just copies like BR Queen mentioned surely she cant be just endorsing them if she mentioned this. Will try find the video where she says it..
awkkwaaard
9 posts
Okay so she just says 'altered the samples' but yeah 1 month ago she posted on her vlog channel 'Shaanxo Q&A How to start a business, haunted music box & more around the 6.50 mark is when she talks about XObeauty 
@Awkward Did she say that on 20/20 when she was getting interveiwed. ?
g1ggles2
358 posts
Thanks so much for your response on this thread BR :)
I certainly learnt something tonight. Sneaky little factories aye haha sounds like it's hard for anyone to stay original these days.

I personally do enjoy Shaaanxo's videos but more so for the make-up tutorials and her likeable personality more than anything else...I hadn't ever really considered buying anything from her brand..but this has been an interesting read.

P.S Jessicka I was shocked to read about this bullying on the FB site. Honestly heartbreaking that stuff goes on in this world.
Lisaanne
72 posts
This thread must have been bumped by a spammer as it's years old. It was an interesting read and I just ordered some jessup brushes...from Ebay. I'm all for the small business and supporting Kiwi but when I can buy from the same source without the huge mark up why wouldn't I ? 
Lisaanne
72 posts
This thread must have been bumped by a spammer as it's years old. It was an interesting read and I just ordered some jessup brushes...from Ebay. I'm all for the small business and supporting Kiwi but when I can buy from the same source without the huge mark up why wouldn't I ? 
Lisaanne
72 posts
tabucutie
1811 posts
I didn't read the thread but I love my Jessup brushes, they are great.I still want that xobeauty nipped brush just haven't gotten around to getting it yet.
tabucutie
1811 posts
*nipple brush lol (auto corrected)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Omg, are my friends 'the spammers' back!? Lmfao
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yay! A spammer to delete! 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Spammer? What did I miss?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!