Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Who is your favorite makeup guru on youtube?

42 posts, 29 members
Lutece
1849 posts
I need some new makeup gurus to watch

My favorite ones are:

Gossmakeupartist (His tips are amazing, i learn more from him than any other makeup artist)

Makeupgeek (Her smile & personality not to mention her weightloss wow!)

Shaaanxo (Shes come such a long way! I was an early follower, she has grown so much)

accidentprone_x
845 posts
I really love shaaanxo she is my favourite and Sally jo is preety good too
Lutece
1849 posts
Sally Jo is so cute! I have just subscribed to her :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Lauren Curtis is pretty neat too have only watched a couple of her videos but she is good too
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh cool ill check her out now :-)
Tess
47 posts
Lisa Eldridge. Top makeup artist and has her own website as well as YouTube videos. Really good to watch and covers all sorts from basic makeup application to how she does photo shoot and tv makeup for celebs.
Lutece
1849 posts
Ooh she sounds like the type of person i like to watch, thanks Tess ill check her out when i can
honey76
16 posts
I watch all of the above and can't forget the pixiwoo sisters. Also Charlotte Tilbury. And Robert Jones beauty academy.
I love it's Judy time and snaaanxo <3
May sound weird but I actually like watching the Venus Angellic tutorials she's a cute kid that knows her stuff on the dramatic makeup and defiantly shaanxo, she's amazing AAAANNNND beautiful :)
Lutece
1849 posts
I love watching new makeup gurus, thanks ladies ill check then out ive never heard of them before :-)
andyjh
2 posts
The best makeup guru I know and are subscribed to on Youtube would be Emilynoel83. She reviews products and does tutorials plus she has her own channel called Beauty Broadcast She is from America. She reviews a large variety of product's 
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh cool ill check her out now :-)
hughes_dre
229 posts
I've got a few YouTube channels I religiously watch: Lisa EldridgePixiwooChloe MorelloSharon FarrellNikkieTutorials 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I love TheMakeupChair by Sineady Cady, she's so cool.  
cindybee
14 posts
I'm subscribed to so many makeup artists, too many to count. But my all time favourites are:GossmakeupartistShaanxoTanya BurrZoellaMacbarbie07
cindybee
14 posts
I'm subscribed to so many makeup artists, too many to count. But my all time favourites are:GossmakeupartistShaanxoTanya BurrZoellaMacbarbie07
cindybee
14 posts
lu_cyeg
2 posts
Lisa Eldridge and Michelle Pham.
baileybreanna
119 posts
Sally Jo, Shaaanxo, Makeup with Jah, Rachelleea, Tatum Hosea to name a few!
Lutece
1849 posts
I love dope2111 i forgot to add her!
Promise does the most amazing full makeup transformations, amazing how she can change her look just with makeup

Nikkietutorials is awesome too and shes so young!
I watch alot of the ones mentioned. Pixiwoo are my favs.
But others that I love are makeupbycheryl, goo roo beauty & jaclyn hill
They are all so talented and have a huge range of products..... which is almost dangerous because you want to order them all :)
Bayley
238 posts
If you're into the brutally honest approach and don't mind a touch of swearing then Kitsch Snitch is pretty good! She is from Australia and does a lot of unboxings/reviews/faves and also has a good blog.
gaijinchick
147 posts
I love pixiwoo as they seem so friendly and real. For pinup styles, I like cherrydollface.
SixCavemen
2 posts
I love pixiwoo and Kandee Johnson. Kandee is not someone you want to watch when tired though....she's so vibrant and energetic I found sometimes it's exhausting :-) 
Shaaanxo and MakeupbyGio
Natz
74 posts
Mine is Lindsay Huges aka Beautybaby44 - Shes my favourite. 

I also watch Piinksparkles - She loves really cheap products and is super cute. 

Lexi A-N aka sototallyvlog 

and Sally Jo of cause! 
Natz
74 posts

and Sally Jo of cause! 
Natz
74 posts

and Sally Jo of cause! 
makeuplover
4 posts
I love Camila Coelho, GossMakeup and the Pixiwoo sisters...
makeupnic
21 posts
For me, its Shaaanxo, Lauren Beauty, Chloe Morello, Karissa Pukas, Jaclyn Hill.  They are the ones I log on to watch frequently!
LisaE5
447 posts
I am really into BreeLovesBeauty although she doesn't have a lot of beauty videos as such, she is more into health and fitness (which is beauty right?) and gives heaps of pointers into loving your body. 
kirstysays
762 posts
I enjoy watching essie button, chloe morello, lauren curtis, Fleur DeForce, Emily Noel, NikkieTutorials and AlisonLovesJB (last two do some amazing eyeshadow!)
Brooke-lily
4 posts
Hi guys some youtubers I enjoy watching include shaaanxo, lauren curtis, chloe morello, gossmakeupartist, Haley Segar, Karissa Pukas, MakeUpByGio (:

Check out my first video a review of jordana cosmetics (: would love some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7736TtKtGgg
Brooke-lily
4 posts
Hi guys some youtubers I enjoy watching include shaaanxo, lauren curtis, chloe morello, gossmakeupartist, Haley Segar, Karissa Pukas, MakeUpByGio (:

Check out my first video a review of jordana cosmetics (: would love some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7736TtKtGgg
xjayloux
900 posts
Im not that into beauty gurus on youtube but i think Giovanna Belling is awesome! 
gaijinchick
147 posts
Not youtube, but inspirational nonetheless: the reddit groups http://www.reddit.com/r/makeupaddiction (for showing off your makeup skills) and http://www.reddit.com/r/beautydiagrams (for makeup tutorials). 
My favorite is a girls are: Cali Bybel and: Beautybutterfly89. < INSPING GIRL. She's a lovely and happy girl with a horrible life threatning disorder that effects her everyday.. She has EB (Epidermolysis Bullosa, or EB, is a very rare genetic connective tissue disorder that affects 1 child out of every 20,000 births (that means about 200 children a year are born with EB).  EB is actually a group of disorders that share a prominent manifestation of extremely fragile skin that blisters and tears from friction or trauma. No known cure or treatment.) Despite this she still makes videos and talks about her passion for makeup. She's so inspiring and it's amazing to see someone with an illness like her doing something she loves so much! She doesn't make as many videos due to the limitations she has but at least she tries her best! So much love for her. I recommend everyone check her out!
Bekrol
3 posts
Chloe Morello and Lauren Curtis who are Australian Youtube beauty guru's, they're really amazing and post genuinely helpful videos of reviews and tutorials :)
whatupbecca
1 posts
Dani mansutti, Carli Bybel and Emiy Canham are one of my favourites xx
Pifithrin
1243 posts
One of mine (that hasn't already been mentioned in this thread) is Crystal Conte. She's a smaller youtuber than some of the others mentioned, but does amazing tutorials, heaps of haul videos, and uploads frequently despite having a full time job.
astylecollector
204 posts
People have already mentioned NikkieTutorials but I like her because she's hilarious. Kathleenlights and Glamlifeguru (Tati) are some of my faves too. I like more fashion/lifestyle youtubers nowadays like Viviannadoesmakeup, lilypebbles and fleurdeforce.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!