Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault Dissapointment

31 posts, 23 members
Hey guys,
I dont know about you guys but I was really dissapointed by the vault...
I dont want to sound ungrateful or anything but most of the products were Avon, and anything realy good only had one in stock which was taken by a beauty reveiw hero so noone else got a chance..
Im sure, after reading the forums its clear that lots and lots of girls were very very excited for this for weeks. (I even saved it on my phone)
But after going and having a look at what was available the good stuff (viva la juicy ect.) was already sold out before the vault even opened, I left empty handed and dissapointed.
Perhaps next time the vault opens if there is more variety (more avon) and more of each product (1 juicy, 1 taylor giftset?) it would make it more fun for girls who have set aside a saterday morning in advanced for it.

NB: This is not intended to be a mean/rude jab at the BR team, I love this website and find myself on here every other day! its only feedback.
I would be suprised if I was banned for voicing a non-abusive opinion. There are lots of girls throughout the threads that are saying they are dissapointed they didnt get what they want.
My post is more of a 'what could be done better next time' post.
Hopefully the BR team understand that..

sorry about you having your account deleted :/
Susilia
484 posts
To the original poster: I understand your view, if the vault will be the same next time, review heroes will never have to buy their own perfumes anymore, lol. 

I feel the anger in the other girl's posts and seriously I've had enough, it makes me angry too, I read her sh***y comments everywhere and I feel it's time to take her down, not because of her negative views, but because of her attitude and how she decides to share them, she's way too angry and can't get over herself, no need to make us angry/moody too.
We love BR and you can't change our views about that, don't come back here again and again, malkes you look and feel miserable.
funbeea
114 posts
I got what I wanted and it was a perfume gift set.
pnortee_gurl
17 posts
Hi so Im not disappointed.lolz.. Well I was actually quite happy until I posted something which was really good by the way, then when I went back to my profile, and now Im like -209 points now from being 69 points in credit after spending what I wanted in the vault.... Just wondering does this or has this happened to anyone else? Im just wondering what happened to my points that's all.lolz.. Hope I didn't make anyone mad... Im still happy but not as excited as I was before!!! Please someone help if you know what I mean.lolz.. Thanks guys!
funbeea
114 posts
Yes I agree this is the second post that you have written on. And it just isn't fair. Just because you are not happy doesbn't mean we aren't.
pintsize
1072 posts
OMG Seriously! Come on... this has been one of the biggest days this year for BR.
You need to stop playing the victim here... no one is going to feel sorry for you with all this whinging and setting up new accounts!

If you have been deleted by BR it must be serious... I have seen some of your threats of legal action of previous message boards... Now come on! BR is a fair and generous and you have blown everything way out of proportion.

Had you just accepted the fact the you racked up points for your own benefit and were still allowed into the vault back at the begining then things wouldn't have escalated like a 4year old temper tantrum!

I think you are trying to scam BR by using false account information and makes me wary of your reviews (false in one way, maybe false elsewhere).

I am not being a horrible person... but you need to stop making this a public matter!
We don't want to hear about it... we all love BR and all that they do!
So if you don't like BR why come back... why create new accounts? You don't make any sense!

BR, Can you please remove this persons negative comments so we can get back to the BR goodness

xx
pintsize
1072 posts
By the way Charley-bailey... I was just in the vault and there is still a Viva gift set there... guess someone changed their mind or didn't have enough points :)
RachelM
345 posts
Well said Pintsize totally agree, I need to sit down and relax now with a cuppa.  I'm wrapped with my loot I've saved over $100 couldn't be happier.
PeterPan
76 posts
 pnortee_gurl You should definitely contact BR through email or facebook if you feel there is a problem as there could be technical issues going on
Bayley
238 posts
I'm sorry you had a disappointing experience :( Hopefully the secret BR are revealing tomorrow will cheer you up! Also, you're gonna have so many points next time so you can look forward to that. Have a nice weekend :)
pnortee_gurl
17 posts
Thanks peter pan yeah I saw that on facebook.awesome! will do :)
First Lady
957 posts
Hi everybody..ok firstly - any issues can you email us at [email protected]  - so we can keep track of all issues in one place!!

To the original poster Charley_bailey:

We welcome feedback!! And we'd never (ever ever) dismiss a member for voicing their opinion! We're a site based on opinions and feedback makes BR a better place!! (Our members will tell you - we take it on board!)

This is our first Beauty Vault - there was a range of over 120 products (with amounts averaging 5 of each, some as many as 30!).  In total the first Beauty Vault was worth over $15,000.  80% of the products were snapped up in the first 30 mins.

As with any sale inventory was limited, but we strived to offer variety for all members and points ranges!  There's nothing to stop members saving their points for the next vault!

To all of our BR members - thank you for the love and support!! Our site exists because of our members, and we hope we tell you often enough "Thank you"!

The negative comments from a previously banned member will be removed as per our Terms and Conditions.

Have a fantastic weekend...

Love

The Beauty Review Crew

XoX

1139 posts
I can definitely see where you're coming from, Charley-bailey - the good thing is that because this was the first Beauty Vault, I'm sure the BR team will know how to improve for next time! Also you will have heaps of points to use next time and the vault might be even better. :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I didn't get what I wanted either, but I feel lucky and fortunate that we had this opportunity and thank BR, they've worked extremely hard for every BR member here.  I will just patiently wait for the next one.  Peace and Love everyone, just remember what this website is all about xx
Susilia
484 posts
There are still lots of goodies in the vault, you have to be a bit more flexible, get something you normally wouldn't purchase, you might end up loving it.:)  Or just save up for the next vault and who knows, you may get the hero status by then!;)
Rezee
1964 posts
I only just remembered about the vault opening and everything I wanted has gone but that is ok, I'm happy for everyone that scored some great goodies and will look forward to the next one.
I'm only a new member on this site but I think it's fantastic. I've already been sent something to review and I love reading everyone else's reviews on products so I've got some things on my 'needing to purchase list' now.
I missed the original postings but I think I've seen her negative comments before about some salon reviews? Anyway if she has been banned then I say good on BR for that. This place is supposed to be fun with lots of people who love beauty products!
Rezee
1964 posts
oh and also wow at being $15000 of goodies! I can't think of many websited giving away that amount of products!
isemonger
224 posts
I just wanted to say thanks to BR I worked late (I'm on nights at the moment) and I still got trilogy goodies which is amazing!!!!

im sorry it seems some people are disappointed don't worry you don't have to choose anything. Leave them all for me!

thanks again to the BR team for a wonderful Christmas present. But lets not all start a hate forum because we are all better than that x
skingeek
537 posts
Thank you for my lovely goodies! People REALLY need to stop getting snotty about not getting what they want. I'm actually a little appalled! We were given a gift, a treat, a reward, a special opportunity and some people are acting like spoilt brats. I didn't get to go on until 11 because I am working today, I'm not complaining! I got 2 things which I am really happy with. I can't wait. Maybe I would have gotten an avon mascara if id been on earlier, but I didn't and that's totally fine! How about being thankful for what you did get!?
Katya
14 posts
I too missed out on stuff this time. I was really hoping to score some Trilogy stuff, but oh well, better luck next time! But yeah, it would of been cool if both Hero and Expert reviewers got to start shopping at the same time. 

I think the idea of the Beauty Vault is such an awesome idea! To all the ladies who got awesome stuff, go you! To all the ones, who like me missed out, we will get some lovely stuff the next time round :D 

Merry Christmas everyone!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Stuff like that happens sometimes. I see your point. No it's not always fair, but if you look at it this way like your going to get a bunch of brand new fullsized geniune products to try out that you only need to pay for shipping and if you don't like them well, you didn't spend that much real money on it anyways. Plus Christmas is coming up if you don't like a product after trying it once or twice you can regift it and save money on a pressie for them. And you don't want to spend your points on it well you'll have more to spend next time the beauty vault opens.

I hope something nice happens to cheer you up and you have a good weekend.
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
I think we are very lucky to already get free full size items to trial and pay no postage on them, to then have a beauty vault where we can get more free items is amazing!! most heros have been on this site for awhile and some have been here since the begining (before it got huuuuge) the members have worked really hard with this site constantly commiuncating and helping this site grow, A 10 min head start isnt really that much to be honest, its a shame things sold out super fast but that happens (and we all knew there was small amounts on some products) and next time people who didnt spend their points will have heaps more to spend, This was the first go at the vault and i think we need to appreciate how well the site handled the traffic and how well the sale actually went!
LisaE5
447 posts
I agree with JamieLynnKirk, a lot of the Hero's have been around for ages and often have more input than other members so are awarded a higher status, meaning there has got to be some perks :D  Also I am extremely gobsmacked as to how much all the products totalled up to be :) It is amazing to have such a dedicated team working for BR so I say thank you Beauty Review for the oppotunities we receive, you really are amazing x :D
Kylenefs
68 posts
Guess you can't please everyone?!

I forgot bout logging in at 9am but got on about 12ish and there were still some items available, I love this site but don't always have the time to contribute but still had 475 points so was happy to have the opportunity to get a few things (3) and only pay $9.95 for the postage!  I had missed out on some items I would of loved to have got but hey still very happy at what I did get and thought overall the items on offer were good and reasonable point amount to purchase.

This was the first time BR did this for us and I am greatful for it, I'm sorry others feel they aren't happy with it and some construction feedback is fine to improve on areas if the need is there..however sounding nasty and negative is just uncalled for and sad to see some acting this way!

I think overall we are lucky to have this opportunity and I thank the staff at BR for doing it :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I'm absolutely stoked and bowled over that I get all the stuff I ordered a plus the other great full size products beauty review has sent me for free.

Without meaning to sound rude I think some people have a sense of entitlement and are ungrateful. Although perhaps this is a wider problem in society in general at the moment.

Remember ladies if you missed out you can always read the reviews and decide whether or not to use your own money to purchase these items
OliviaJess
40 posts
I think beauty review tried their best in the situation. I went out very happy with the results an plus my product. Beauty review always thinks of their members and they will defs take everything's to consideration or improve on if they can. This has been the best day ever. I can never be disappointed in this site. This is the best site ever!!!!! Love it!
OliviaJess
40 posts
I think beauty review tried their best in the situation. I went out very happy with the results an plus my product. Beauty review always thinks of their members and they will defs take everything's to consideration or improve on if they can. This has been the best day ever. I can never be disappointed in this site. This is the best site ever!!!!! Love it!
lapereau
46 posts
Whoops, I logged in too early (8.30) and saw it wasn't ready for me to use yet so went to the Christmas parade in town with my little one and just realised that it'd since been opened; I'd really liked to have bought something that isn't usually in my price range.. Ahh well, I'll save my points for next time round :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I was quite suprised when I logged on at 2 there was still some stuff available was really hoping to get a hair straightener hot pad but there is always next time. I got a creme blush brush, two Avon eyeshadows and two Avon lipsticks which is really cool. I do hope next time I am not working but I mean it happens and I have more than enough make up.
pnortee_gurl
17 posts
Thanks sooooo much to the Beauty Review team!
They are so awesome!
They do exactly what they say they're gonna do!
So blessed that my situation was sorted..I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Beauty Review team.. You definitely deserve it xoxox

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!